Nintendo DS

Cblaramore

My Walmart had the 4 sided display full of them. But they were gone by the 5am checkout time. People had been grabbing them all throughout the night and then waiting for 5am checkout. By 4-5am there was a rush of people just getting to the store trying to get some but they were gone by then.

Do they give out tickets for these or is it a free for all. I remember seeing them last year on one of those four sided displays. They had a ton, but I didn't need it then.

our store had them at the electronics desk and limit 2 per person in line...just first come first serve in the line.

It was in store and it was new! I snagged 2 of them. Red and White. Radio Shack had them on "clearance" Although I have to admit it was actually my DH who spotted the deal...... I will never live this one down :smirk: He walked around all night with his chest puffed out....... Men! lol!

Last year I called two separate walmarts about the DS hoping to get a pink one for my oldest. Both of them told me I had to be in line around midnight if I wanted to even stand a chance at getting a DS. I like Black Friday, but I can't be standing in line for 5+ hours, so I wrote it off that I would just have to pay full price or keep an eye out for another deal at a later date. I walked into walmart at 9:45am last year. As I was shopping they came over the loud speaker announcing they still had a few tickets left at the paint counter for DSs. I made my way back there, asked for a ticket for a pink DS, and made my way to the eye care center to pick it up/pay for it. When the lady went back to get a DS for me I could see they were stacked up on the desk in the office clear up to the ceiling.

My guess is it will probably be that way again this year - at least here.

OUr Walmart had PLENTY of Dsi's last year. I went, was first in line for 3 hrs at the DS location....got mine at 5 am, went on to other things....and even the next day they had some still available. I think they've been out so long...that while that is still a GREAT price...and hoping to score one again this year...it isn't the hottest ticket there this year. Hope you get one!

Do they give out tickets for these or is it a free for all. I remember seeing them last year on one of those four sided displays. They had a ton, but I didn't need it then.

My Walmart made you form a line and they brought them out at 5:00am and handed them out as you walked down the aisle. They did limit you to one.