** Sam's Club Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

Do any of you know how sams club does there black Friday sales online, I noticed the hp 17.3" for $499 said it's available online but don't want to miss out? I'm thinking I'll go camp out, but thought if I can buy it on my phone while camping at wallmart that would be best scenario.

Do any of you know how sams club does there black Friday sales online, I noticed the hp 17.3" for $499 said it's available online but don't want to miss out? I'm thinking I'll go camp out, but thought if I can buy it on my phone while camping at wallmart that would be best scenario.

I bought a gps online last year on BF. I had no problems ..site was quick..checkout was a breeze...done!

Anyone know anything about the laptop? Model #, item # or anyway to get the full specs? Does Sam's usually sell out of those very quickly or as long as you are there when they open?

I called Sam's corp. She spent about 1/2 an hour looking and could not find anything for me. She said they normally have all the info for every product, bet there seems to be a great deal of secrecy involving these laptops. My guess is they are really stripped down.

Ok, I have been looking at all the LCD TVs and think I'm going to go for the 42" Hitachi in this ad. I am not a member, but my mother and MIL are, and they will both be shopping with me. Can I get in the store with them, or do I have to wait outside? Can I order online without being a member? Can I eat breakfast if I go in with a member? Help!

Ok, I have been looking at all the LCD TVs and think I'm going to go for the 42" Hitachi in this ad. I am not a member, but my mother and MIL are, and they will both be shopping with me. Can I get in the store with them, or do I have to wait outside? Can I order online without being a member? Can I eat breakfast if I go in with a member? Help!

You can go in the store with them they just have to show the card as you go in. And when you check out they will have to hand the cashier the card at the register. I don't think you can order online without a membership unless you order it in their name with their card and have it shipped to you. I would think you would be able to eat they don't check membership once you get inside except at checkout.

If you bought the $499 HP Blu-Ray laptop, what is the model number on the box outside? Took one home, and the specs are completely different from the one on the website. I have model dv7-4157cl, not g72-b27cl. I have AMD Phenom II dual-core instead Intel Pentium dual-core and 640 GB hard drive instead 500 GB hard drive. Perhaps the store accidentally gave me the wrong model with better specs? It retails for $798 at walmart.com ($301 saving)