** Best Buy Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

will the desktop packages be available online maybe? Or for store pickup? I am eying the one with the 8 GB of memory and printer and 23 inch monitor, but I will not try to go to the store, unless there's a way to do store pickup.....I need a new desktop since my current one is 7 years old.

The only other thing that interests me is the $50 iTunes for $40. If its online, gonna try to order one no matter what. Last year I got the $30 in gift card for iTunes for $25 I think it was and I did get it online.

the best buy BF price on the iTunes card is a sweet deal!

Does BB let you price adjust? Could I buy the Nook, then go in during the doorbusters hours and price adjust or return/re-purchase?

BB will not price adjust during the doorbuster period. They sometimes will later on in the door. The Nook is a doorbuster so you wont be able to get it adjusted. They use the customer service are during the morning hours.

will the desktop packages be available online maybe? Or for store pickup? I am eying the one with the 8 GB of memory and printer and 23 inch monitor, but I will not try to go to the store, unless there's a way to do store pickup.....I need a new desktop since my current one is 7 years old.

The only other thing that interests me is the $50 iTunes for $40. If its online, gonna try to order one no matter what. Last year I got the $30 in gift card for iTunes for $25 I think it was and I did get it online.

the best buy BF price on the iTunes card is a sweet deal!

I am also looking at the 8GB upgraded desktop for my DS. Just need to know what kind of graphics card it has to see if it will run an Engineering program he is getting from school.

OMFG.... my red, front load washer and dryer are $1,000 for the pair. I think I might have to be an extra, super good wife from here on out to get those, lol.

I have been dreaming of those! I wonder if the price changes for a gas dryer instead of electric? Anyone know how BB handles this?

Not bad, but then I wasn't really looking for anything in particular.

Think I'll be able to drift in at like 9am and get that electronic label maker?

Also: figures they'd have an awesome deal on the wireless printer I've been wanting...just in time for us to not be able to afford anything we don't absolutely need :curse:

Edited by queenofshopping

what?????? how is this any different that what they have any week? this is an insult to black friday. ridiculous.

Sweet....you got posted on MSN Money:

While there were some decent bargains to be found on everything from e-readers to video game consoles, there were few buys to best rivals Target or Sears.

"How is this any different that what they have any week?" asked "jmecherul" on Gottadeal.com's message boards. "This is an insult to Black Friday. Ridiculous."

I dont know much about computers but I need one. Is the desktop with the 23" lcd a good deal?

The Upgraded HP? Quad Core, 8g of ram, 23inch monitor for $599. It's ok, but you really don't know the specs of it. I never let a monitor/printer "sell me" on a desktop because you can get all of these things for cheap elsewhere/have them already.

Does this computer have DDR3? What videocard? Whats the power supply? What kinda of slots does it have?

I can waltz over to QVC and get a Quadcore with DDR2 right now for $600, and all of their computers are extremely overpriced.

A model number would help greatly. If the machine has DDR3, nice videocard OR decent power supply (so you can upgrade the video card without buying a new power supply) then this is a great Black Friday-worthy deal.

Does anyone have an opinion on the samsung french door refrigerator. I'm in the market for a new one, it's a fairly descent price but samsung is really hit or miss with the reviews of appliances. It's a little over 100.00 cheaper on BF.

Our crappy fridge finally kicked back in May, and we got this one in white, only without the exterior ice/water dispenser. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! We previously had a side-by-side that was here when we moved in, and you couldn't fit a damn thing in that freezer--absolutely HATED it...I specifically wanted a bottom/top, and the French doors are a bonus. SO much storage, and I hope this one never dies, because we just absolutely love it!! From what I understand, Samsung is a good brand for refrigerators, and this one had good reviews...

Hmm, I bet that Toshiba laptop will be on sale online...will try to get that. For anyone interested in a netbook, the compaq is great....got that for DD last year (it was available online).

So is it available at 5am online? If you can buy it online at all?

Where are the tv series on dvd??? What a sad year :(

My thoughts exactly! They ONLY have Smallville as a doorbuster... the EXACT same doorbuster that they had last year, just with an additional season this year. Unless I am missing something. Am I? I hope so!! Also, Target's TV series on DVD seemed pretty weak. Some of theirs are the same as last year, but more expensive! It's a very sad year, indeed.

Looks like I may have to start looking for more ads. I was hoping BB would be the answer to most of the items I'm looking for. Still looking for a set of cordless phones which in the past BB always had. No awesome desktop deal. Although they have cheap notebooks, there aren't really any cheap laptops, and I'm not a fan of Compaq, lol. At this point I guess the Toshiba Laptops leads in my list of items to get. I won't even try getting a laptop at Walmart, the one near me is a bunch a cheating ^$#**$#. Any good doorbusters in the electronics dept. they let the employees get first shot at them before the public does. Hopefully Staples has a few good deals. I'll be on line somewhere Black Friday, the BB ad usually makes it clear where I'll be going but once again they didn't. Last year was the first year I wasn't waiting all day Thursday for BB to open, this might be the second year.

So is it available at 5am online? If you can buy it online at all?

The BB deals are usually available at midnight if they are available online. The usually have many of the doorbusters but timing is everything since they sell out FAST. I have never had luck getting most of the hot items online. then again I'm usually on line at that point but I do have access to internet on my phone and laptop I always bring BF.

NOOKY! NOOKY! NOOKY! ME WANT NOOKY! I know the Nook is a doorbuster item this year, but does anyone know if BB will sell it online Thursday morning @ midnight Pacific Time (2am Central)? I really don't feel like standing out in the cold for several hours hoping to get one! $99 is a great price for a new one, and I have waited all year for the big price drop! Also, will Barnes & Noble do a price match on it?

NOOKY! NOOKY! NOOKY! ME WANT NOOKY! I know the Nook is a doorbuster item this year, but does anyone know if BB will sell it online Thursday morning @ midnight Pacific Time (2am Central)? I really don't feel like standing out in the cold for several hours hoping to get one! $99 is a great price for a new one, and I have waited all year for the big price drop! Also, will Barnes & Noble do a price match on it?

I just got the 3g wifi refurb model from ebay for $99, and buy.com had it for that price also, not sure if they still do, if you don't want to take a chance. I got the 2 that I ordered yesterday, and they look brand new and work fine (for the little time that I tested them).