LIVE Webcast TONIGHT Nov 6 @ 7pm Eastern

bigjimslade

Hi Everyone! We are going to do a LIVE webcast tomorrow Saturday Nov 6. This will be a test webcast to see if this works but we want you to join us. I will answer your Black Friday questions LIVE.

The webcast will take place at the link below at 7pm Eastern. I have listed times below to help everyone. If this becomes a success I will do several more in the weeks ahead.

Webcast: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/black-friday-2010

If you want to chat and or submit questions you need to sign up for a ustream account.

Be there. Aloha.

Time Zones

• Atlantic - 8pm
  • Eastern - 7pm
  • Central - 6pm
  • Mountain - 5pm
  • Pacific - 4pm
  • Alaska - 1pm
  • Hawaii - 1pm
  • GMT - 11pm
  • Tel Aviv Israel - 1am (Nov 7)
  • Bombay India - 4:30am (Nov 7)
  • Tokyo Japan - 8am (Nov 7)
Edited by bigjimslade

Yes you can and if this test works out I am willing to do a special webcast for your students. I stay up VERY late because I do business and have family in India (I was born in India).

Ah my first class is at 10am Tokyo time... and they are pre-schoolers....

Can I still have the older kids submit questions? Will the webcast be able to be saved/rebroadcast (not live) to show the kids later that day (around 4pm Tokyo time)

It can be done. When it is 4pm in Japan it is 1am in Texas so it can be done.

As I said I do business in India so I am already up. I dont go to bed most nights until 4am or so. I dont get up until Noon or so most mornings.

Is there a was a way we could work out the time difference between us here in the US and Johnny in Japan so his students can participate live with the rest of us? Perhaps adjust the start time or lengthen out the end time?