Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Not likely here. They fired a slew of price change team members last spring for that nonsense.

I wish they would do that around here...(or atleast write them up or something). I actually had a price change team lady start grabbing all of the 4 packs of princess lip gloss off the shelf awhile back when she saw that I had started taking them (using them as party favors, which is why I needed so many) and she kept saying to the team worker next to her.." I need to go on break, I need to go on break right now"....seriously, it was ONLY lipgloss, and this lady was knocking me over for them during her shift. @@

I wish they would do that around here...(or atleast write them up or something). I actually had a price change team lady start grabbing all of the 4 packs of princess lip gloss off the shelf awhile back when she saw that I had started taking them (using them as party favors, which is why I needed so many) and she kept saying to the team worker next to her.." I need to go on break, I need to go on break right now"....seriously, it was ONLY lipgloss, and this lady was knocking me over for them during her shift. @@

You have to report that stuff. Get the name and call the 800 number. They have video cameras in the store, and they'll see it. In the case here they actually changed the price in the back, and the items never made it to the sales floor at the clearance price. pretty sad.

I used to work at Target and it was company policy at the time (same with JCPenney) that a Cast Member (employee) was not allowed to purchase or hold (out of the public's sight) an item and purchase it during their shift...including breaks. They were allowed to during lunch and before/after your scheduled hours. If they wanted to hold something for themselves, they had to have someone else hold it for them at a register where the general public could see it and if a customer asked for it, the cashier could not say it was being held. It happened a lot at JCPenney when they have their clearance sales (up to 70% off clearance + 20% employee discount?!=time to stock up)

I had been stalking the 7 1/2 foot black patio umbrellas for a long time and then missed it when they went 75%! I thought that I would have to just wait until next year and try and get a great price. Well, today as I was looking at Halloween stuff, I spied a black umbrella!! It was on a bottom shelf, pushed to the back and behind some black cupcake holders. Apparently, someone thought that since it was black it must be some Halloween merchandise! All the other garden stuffed was salvaged awhile ago. The best part? It rang up $14.98!!!

Ereaders still the same and still the same in stock...

LOTS of things went 75% in the girls clothing section

Few things in the boys. I got Jeans for $4.xx in the boys that look like designer jeans (nice thick, rockstar wear Mossimo brand)

Overall not a lot with red tags in the store right now or recently :(

Ereaders still the same and still the same in stock...

LOTS of things went 75% in the girls clothing section

Few things in the boys. I got Jeans for $4.xx in the boys that look like designer jeans (nice thick, rockstar wear Mossimo brand)

Overall not a lot with red tags in the store right now or recently :(

I couldn't find ours, I think they sold or weren't in the case anymore. I did check the price and it was the 50% off price Boo

Did you check the price at the scanner?? If so it should tell you how many they have right? Maybe they are marking them down :P I am NOT giving up hope!!! I am stubborn like that!

I will have to go back, the child I was looking to buy for was with me and she is just too curious (15 years old). It might have just been moved, they are sure doing that lately

Scanners here have let me type in numbers, but nothing happens when you hit enter. I tried 4 different ones!

We've had that problem a lot. We have some with the keypads sunk in so you can't touch them. One works when I press the numbers with my keys. Still, why install them if they aren't going to maintain them?

We've had that problem a lot. We have some with the keypads sunk in so you can't touch them. One works when I press the numbers with my keys. Still, why install them if they aren't going to maintain them?

This store is actually one of the better ones to shop at too. Very clean and very little traffic. I wonder if the machines are just that cheaply made.

Has anyone else come across any GPS units on clearance? I noticed a few at only 30% off last week and am hoping to catch one at 50% or even 75%. A girl can dream can't she? :)

Yes. I've seen them. Some Tom Toms and Garmin units. Both the lowest end models. They seem to salvage them at 50% most of the time. There have been a few reports of people getting them 75% off in the past.

Some of you remember that I was concerned about he new rewards program because I have accumulated 50,000 points on my account and they are only going to do the 10% things for another 6 months. Well, for others with extra points, they called me and said they'd calculate the remaining total and send a gift card. Not sure how, but something is better than nothing.

Would anyone be willing to check on something for me? The Star Wars Sheet Sets (in the kids bedding area) Full Size sets were marked as $7.27 REGULAR price on the shelf. I feel like it was a mistake, but they were all out at my store. I really wanted these sheets even if they were going to be regular price ($19.xx) because they are for my son's birthday. If anyone is going to Target, would you be willing to check if your store a. has these for $7.27 and b. has them in stock? I will pay you for them and for shipping if you are able to get a set! (If they are $19 I will pass and get them elsewhere without having to pay shipping).

It's these: http://www.target.com/Star-Wars-Clone-Sheet-Set/dp/B001HTJQYY/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

Thanks!!

Would anyone be willing to check on something for me? The Star Wars Sheet Sets (in the kids bedding area) Full Size sets were marked as $7.27 REGULAR price on the shelf. I feel like it was a mistake, but they were all out at my store. I really wanted these sheets even if they were going to be regular price ($19.xx) because they are for my son's birthday. If anyone is going to Target, would you be willing to check if your store a. has these for $7.27 and b. has them in stock? I will pay you for them and for shipping if you are able to get a set! (If they are $19 I will pass and get them elsewhere without having to pay shipping).

It's these: http://www.target.com/Star-Wars-Clone-Sheet-Set/dp/B001HTJQYY/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

Thanks!!

They discontinued them a few months ago. That was the last clearance price, and they are bringing them back into stock but forgot to update the pricing. It happens more than you would think!