Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

czpiaor-thanks for posting a picture!

I went to Target trying to find this deal and didn't really have a clue what I was looking for. They didn't even have a single Kindle left in the case!

I'm going to try a different Target tomorrow. NOW I know what to look for!

Just curious-was yours in a locked case or not? TIA

NOt a newbie, but i can't seem to find... what does dcpi# mean?

DPCI stands for Department (DP), Class ©, Item (I), and it is the nine numbers (xxx-xx-xxxx) on the receipt or tag. Most stores call it a DCI, and it's used to tell where in the store an item is located. The first three numbers tell what Department it's in (ie. shoes), the next two numbers are the item's class numbers (kind of a breakdown in that department, ie. Men's shoes), and the last four numbers are the item number telling you what exact item it is. Sorry to be a bit long winded. I've worked too many retail management positions over the years.

Just curious-was yours in a locked case or not? TIA

The one I got was not in a case. They had been in the case for the last 8 weeks that I had been stalking them, but once they marked them down to 75% they took them out of the case and put them at the end of one of the electronics aisles. HTH

The one I got was not in a case. They had been in the case for the last 8 weeks that I had been stalking them, but once they marked them down to 75% they took them out of the case and put them at the end of one of the electronics aisles. HTH

Yes.Same here

BTW, 057 17 0010 is this reader's DPCI#

The 3 I got (my stores last 3) were still in the locked case but I am pretty sure they were JUST marked down..but the satellite TV's that are also marked 75% are still in locked case too and most stores are reporting them being on an endcap too. So check both places :D

And thanks Oldandintheway for the explanation...WAY better than what I coulda said.

The 3 I got (my stores last 3) were still in the locked case but I am pretty sure they were JUST marked down..but the satellite TV's that are also marked 75% are still in locked case too and most stores are reporting them being on an endcap too. So check both places :D

And thanks Oldandintheway for the explanation...WAY better than what I coulda said.

you mean the little digital tvs? are they 75%? here they are marked 30%

you mean the little digital tvs? are they 75%? here they are marked 30%

Yes I meant digital and they were marked $3x.xx I am pretty sure at my store as of Tuesday I assumed that was 75% sorry I wasn't in the market for one so I just glanced as the price while waiting for them to get the E-readers) I didn't check the original price so like I said I just assumed it was 75% off maybe not....My store has about 9 of them too or well they did Tuesday at opening

I can get a picture so that I won't forget the exact price on Monday...

Yes I meant digital and they were marked $3x.xx I am pretty sure at my store as of Tuesday I assumed that was 75% sorry I wasn't in the market for one so I just glanced as the price while waiting for them to get the E-readers) I didn't check the original price so like I said I just assumed it was 75% off maybe not....My store has about 9 of them too or well they did Tuesday at opening

I can get a picture so that I won't forget the exact price on Monday...

That sounds like 75%. I guess you are just ahead of us. I had hoped they'd go here, but maybe I need to type the number in...

DPCI stands for Department (DP), Class ©, Item (I), and it is the nine numbers (xxx-xx-xxxx) on the receipt or tag. Most stores call it a DCI, and it's used to tell where in the store an item is located. The first three numbers tell what Department it's in (ie. shoes), the next two numbers are the item's class numbers (kind of a breakdown in that department, ie. Men's shoes), and the last four numbers are the item number telling you what exact item it is. Sorry to be a bit long winded. I've worked too many retail management positions over the years.

no not long winded at all. Thanks for the info!:D

Target Home Demask Sheet sets marked down to 12.48(75%). 450 thread count. So glad I caught these!

Finally! These have been 50% off for ages.

The college comforters (RE brand?) were 75% off yesterday. Solids and patterns. Twin/Twin XL was $4.98. I got some of these last year and they are fab for the price and wash and wear really well.

Today found:

### Rubbermaid blue and green large storage totes 50%

### Lots of towels and matching bathroom stuff 30% (two whole isles, hopeful it goes lower)

### Lots of kids books, coloring books, workbooks 75% (dora, elmo, pooh, mickey, star wars, cars, diego, etc, etc)

### Lots of video games by the books too but I didn't really look very closely

### shoes FINALLY 75% off-- variety of womens (mostly close-toed flats) and kids summer-y shoes

### lots of seventh generation detergent 30% (you can use coupons to make this a better deal, a couple had hangtag coupons)

### still twin headboards sitting there at 75% but all the other clearance furniture was gone

### lots of giftwrap/bags/tissue 30%

### lots of party plates/napkins 75% (kids party and summer-y type patterns/colors)

Also by the vacuums in the floor cleaner section there was a clearance sticker, but the shelf was already bare-- I *think* it was for: Bissell SpotBot Pet Hands-Free Compact Deep Cleaner, but couldn't completely tell. If anyone finds whatever was clearanced in that section I'd love to know. I'd travel to further stores to look if it was the spotbot.

Edited by boredbread

I went to my store and found the Kitchenaid stand mixer, the only one left was the display model so they took an additional 20% off so it was $99.XX!!!! My mom has been begging to get one of these for like the last three years, she will be so excited! Thanks for filling me in on this! I would have never looked had I not saw your post!

Finally found the blue twin headboard and toy box 75% off in Branson yesterday. Had to buy the display for both since that was all that was left, but they still had several of the white twin headboards, one display and at least 4 still in the box. Also found a Red Kitchenaid Stand Mixer half off for $125. I took the one in the box, but they still had the display. Also had Black Kitchenaid Blenders 50% off for $39.98, but I didn't need one. Ereaders all gone. :( Displays were marked half off.

###Blue Twin Headboard (75%) $24.98

###Blue Wooden Toy Box (75%) $24.98

###072-04-0225 Kitchenaid Stand Mixer - Red (50%) $124.98

###Kitchenaid Blenders - Black (50%) $39.98

The deep freezers are half off.. only $80 not too bad

Your store has deep freezers? i don't even think my store carries those. I did see some mini fridges at 50% off today, but I am almost positive those were fridges and not freezers.

I would love it if my store had freezers...I need one!

here is what i found today...

#### hyper dash 75% $ 5.22

#### shower curtain 75% $2.48

#### shower curtain liner 75% $.98

#### Re Twin sheets 75% 2.98

also saw twin head boards at 75% , Small digital tv at 50%

, lots of computer games at 50% (didn't look too closely)

single pack puff tissues at 75% too....

Your store has deep freezers? i don't even think my store carries those. I did see some mini fridges at 50% off today, but I am almost positive those were fridges and not freezers.

I would love it if my store had freezers...I need one!

I think they all got them this summer with the school stuff for some reason. They were in the sunday flyer one week. The stores that still have them have them with those small fridges. They are not a normal product they carry.