Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I was buying some Energizer Lithium Blue batteries today for our Wii controllers and found a 48 pack of Everready Gold AAs. They had a shelf sign on them with special sale price of $6-- regular $14.99. I thought that was a pretty good price for 48 batteries. So, I go to pay and used 2 of the Target coupons for $1 off Energizer multipacks (since I was buying 2 packs of the expensive Lithium Blue batteries). Well, after I paid, I noticed that one of the Energizer Target coupons attached to the 48 pack of Everreadys!

So, if you find some of those 48 packs of Everready AAs on sale for $6, you MAY (depends on how coupon friendly your Target store is) be able to use the Target coupon for another $1 off. I wish I had known. I would have added another Target coupon to my stack.

My receipt showed the 48 pack with a price of $5 after the Target coupon attached. The date on the batteries is March 2016 (not that it matters).

62959- back to school 30% BUT backpacks were 50%

only one patio set left but it was marked 30% off

Wow-- only school stuff marked down here is backpacks and lunch boxes and we are already back in school. I think they may have already slavaged a bunch of stuff here-- there is no way they sold the amount of stuff that disappeared in the 2 days between my visits. I'm waiting for the next dollar spot clearance-- several things I'd like in there.

Wow-- only school stuff marked down here is backpacks and lunch boxes and we are already back in school. I think they may have already slavaged a bunch of stuff here-- there is no way they sold the amount of stuff that disappeared in the 2 days between my visits. I'm waiting for the next dollar spot clearance-- several things I'd like in there.

They haven't marked ours down either. One local district isn't starting back till 9/14, though most go next week or the week after. We always seem to be 3-4 weeks behind the rest of the country.

Same here...seems although most of the basic supplies were gone...less than an aisle left at 30% :(

Did find some big crayons (that they don't normally sell) for my daughter though!

They haven't marked ours down either. One local district isn't starting back till 9/14, though most go next week or the week after. We always seem to be 3-4 weeks behind the rest of the country.

Yep same date here 9/14 for BTS. Therefore everything is still full price:( I am off to look for a mattress pad XL twin for DS dorm) He lost his sheets and mattress pad......I do not even want to know how or why. My guess is a toga party or something like that. Boys.....gotta love 'em:eek:

Yep same date here 9/14 for BTS. Therefore everything is still full price:( I am off to look for a mattress pad XL twin for DS dorm) He lost his sheets and mattress pad......I do not even want to know how or why. My guess is a toga party or something like that. Boys.....gotta love 'em:eek:

Maybe stolen from the laundry room? I'm sure your boy is very studious and would never participate in a toga party... :D Anyway, college domestics were 30% off here including XL twin sheet sets. Some of them have been moved to consolidated clearance aisles.

I was buying some Energizer Lithium Blue batteries today for our Wii controllers and found a 48 pack of Everready Gold AAs. They had a shelf sign on them with special sale price of $6-- regular $14.99. I thought that was a pretty good price for 48 batteries. So, I go to pay and used 2 of the Target coupons for $1 off Energizer multipacks (since I was buying 2 packs of the expensive Lithium Blue batteries). Well, after I paid, I noticed that one of the Energizer Target coupons attached to the 48 pack of Everreadys!

So, if you find some of those 48 packs of Everready AAs on sale for $6, you MAY (depends on how coupon friendly your Target store is) be able to use the Target coupon for another $1 off. I wish I had known. I would have added another Target coupon to my stack.

My receipt showed the 48 pack with a price of $5 after the Target coupon attached. The date on the batteries is March 2016 (not that it matters).

Maybe you should try using rechargeable batteries. I bought some Rayovac's and a one hour charger two years ago and I've been using them ever since. They last about 4 days in the wii remotes with regular use. It has saved me a ton of cash.

Maybe you should try using rechargeable batteries. I bought some Rayovac's and a one hour charger two years ago and I've been using them ever since. They last about 4 days in the wii remotes with regular use. It has saved me a ton of cash.

Ya, you know I have really struggled to figure out the best battery to use for those Wii remotes. After talking to 2 different Target electronics guys who said they've both tried rechargeables (specifically for the Wii), they both recommended a very high grade battery and told me that those lithium blues can last up to 7 months (depending on use). Neither of them had much good to say about the rechargables. So, I'm going to give the lithiums a try. The rechargeable Wii battery that I bought only took one charge and then it wouldn't charge anymore. I probably got a dud, but I figured the lithiums are the same cost as the Wii rechargeable (about $10) and hopefully they will last longer. They are also incredibly light weight. I guess we'll see!!

I haven't tried just the regular rechargeable AAs though. Maybe they are more reliable than the Wii battery is.

There are some good coupons out for the Energizer Lithium batteries coupled with the Target coupon. I got $4 off a pack of 4 that costs just under $10 regularly. Plus, there are specially marked packs that have a code for a free $10 iTunes card when you buy 3 packs. So each pack was $6 and I can get a $10 iTunes card too.

I saw this World Tour band game for Xbox yesterday at $59.xx (I know it's old, but it's good for company) There were 2 on an endcap near the electronics clearance. They didn't have red stickers but one of them had sticker glue smudge and a fingernail dent. I knew they were on sale. i scanned them and came up with the $59 price. (Monday electronic clearance) I made it there early this morning and walked around while the young man did his scanning. I asked him about scanning it. He said it may go to salvage and then he can't let me get one. I put it in my cart and told him I would take my chances. I walked around for an hr. and then it went down to $29.98. It will make a good Christmas present for one of the Nephews. I'm getting them the new Xbox so this will be an extra surprise. Check your stores YMMV.http://www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/5424:644628640311/jpeg/SM/async http://www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/5283:574167640311/jpeg/SM/async

The pictures are tiny but the tag says:

### 207-22-0245 Guitar Hero World Tour Complete band game Xbox $29.98

I need the link please to check stock by DPCI #. I apoligze if this is a repeat of recents posts. I cannot seem to find it. Thanks! :)

http://services.rivernorthdesign.com/target/

You will need the ASIN number, it won't take the DPCI.....(just remember it's not always dependable)

Is it possible to add this to the first post??? I had a heck of a time the other day finding this myself and was about to give up when I finally found it agian......

The backpacks were already 50% off.

That's the magic number for me! I am going in to see what they have left today. I did see the school supplies marked down (clearance) here (Denver, CO), but not by much yet.

Will report on my findings.

Oh - I found another killer site for Target deals. They focus on current sales and match coupons up to come up with amazing details. TotallyTarget dot com. :)

wondering anyone has been to the target in fayetteville arkansas.. been waiting for the school supplies to go to 75%. Backpacks mostly... we have been in school since the 19th and there just sitting at 50%.. was hoping they would go on down soon.. don't want to miss it..

School supplies still 30% except for backpacks and book covers which went 50%.

Sony E-reader was still 50% at my store this morning but they had them all OUT OF THE CASE in a BUGGY so maybe they are getting a markdown? I hope they are not getting salvaged. I have a Kindle but might pick up a E-reader for DS12 if I can grab one 75% off, I ALMOST grabbed it today at 7x.xx just because I am inpatient!

LOTS of clothing markdowns today. Got the pullon Circo shorts and tanks in GIRLS for 0.87!!! They will be GREAT for jammies and Gym Clothes! 0.87 is like disposable clothing!

I also scored some oak saddleseat barstools that were an internet return 2 for $34.xx (reg.109.99!!!!!!!!)

School supplies still 30% except for backpacks and book covers which went 50%.

Sony E-reader was still 50% at my store this morning but they had them all OUT OF THE CASE in a BUGGY so maybe they are getting a markdown? I hope they are not getting salvaged. I have a Kindle but might pick up a E-reader for DS12 if I can grab one 75% off, I ALMOST grabbed it today at 7x.xx just because I am inpatient!

LOTS of clothing markdowns today. Got the pullon Circo shorts and tanks in GIRLS for 0.87!!! They will be GREAT for jammies and Gym Clothes! 0.87 is like disposable clothing!

can u please update when u see the sony reader at 75%... i'll check my stores later today ... it would make a great b'day gift fr my dear nephew ... guy is in love with books..:))

:cheesy:

Yes I will and will you please do the same?? Are yours still behind the glass cases? I HATE that then you cannot scan them :(

they are still behind the glass... checked my nearest target today... no red stickers....:( will keep u posted if anything changes...

Yes I will and will you please do the same?? Are yours still behind the glass cases? I HATE that then you cannot scan them :(

maybe you can get dcpi from tag and type into scanner? My target has had barely any clearance and at prices not worth bothering with so haven't stopped by in a while.