Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

were the lawn chairs the clear summer colored plastic ones or fabric?

They are called "Adult web chair" it's a woven plastic, but not the clear plastic. Sorry to get back to you so late as they probably will be INF tomorrow.

were the lawn chairs the clear summer colored plastic ones or fabric?

They are called "Adult web chair" it's a woven plastic, but not the clear plastic. Sorry to get back to you so late as they probably will be INF tomorrow.

Yep! Summer stuff salvaged here. Bummer! Found several items at a different store they missed......:(

Scored a great deal on patio furniture last night (Thursday). The table was originally $249 and I picked it up for $31.14. Matching chairs, in pairs of two for $27.34. I went in planning to pay almost twice that, having passed on it the night before because it wouldn't fit in my vehicle. Also grabbed Wham-o Frisbee Disc Field Goal, came up INF but associate told me that they would sell it to me for $2.48. Overall, some great deals!!

I went to 4 different stores in 4 different cities hoping to find the patio furniture and the ice cream makers, but didn't. We went on a mini vaca and stopped at all the Targets on the way. I did find 2 things that were ringing INF but they sold them to me for 90% off.

### tablecloth for umbrella tables .70 was 6.99

### 4 paper lanterns .30 was 3.00

But I still have no patio furniture to put my tablecloth on. :bigcry:

Edited by lukesmom01
typo

I went to 4 different stores in 4 different cities hoping to find the patio furniture and the ice cream makers, but didn't. We went on a mini vaca and stopped at all the Targets on the way. I did find 2 things that were ringing INF but they sold them to me for 90% off.

### tablecloth for umbrella tables .70 was 6.99

### 4 paper latterns .30 was 3.00

But I still have no patio furniture to put my tablecloth on. :bigcry:

I am sorry that you had no luck with the patio furniture:(. Maybe you will find some at home? I was excited to find this particular table because it didn't have a glass top. It was a gift for my aunt and she didn't want a glass top table after the wind took her table off the deck last summer (she is still finding shards of glass). However, the downside is that it doesn't have a cutout for an umbrella.

I love that you hit all the Targets along the way on your vacation--now, that is my idea of a vacation!! I always try to hit them along the way on my drive to Cape Cod (when traveling sans hubby and dog).

[quote But I still have no patio furniture to put my tablecloth on. :bigcry:

Just keep checking. I just got a full size Webber gas grill reg. $399 for $49! :DSomeone else was buying a table for $40. They must be finding these left in the stockroom when bringing out school supplies. I was also still able to get Summer items at 90%. I told the cashier what the prices should be when they rang up INF.

[quote But I still have no patio furniture to put my tablecloth on. :bigcry:

Just keep checking. I just got a full size Webber gas grill reg. $399 for $49! :DSomeone else was buying a table for $40. They must be finding these left in the stockroom when bringing out school supplies. I was also still able to get Summer items at 90%. I told the cashier what the prices should be when they rang up INF.

Our grills are still full price (last time I checked) so I am jealous. they did have a brickman marked clearance but that was on 15%, All the rest were full price. I would love to get one like you did!!!!

I finally found one lonely C9 clearance men's shirt remaining at $3.24 and also in the men's section, the MLB apparel for infants at 75% off - $3.24 for a 2 piece outfit (18M size). Interesting enough, the Mets items were 75% off, but I don't think the Yankees are. There were tons of adults/kids t-shirts for the Mets for 75% off as well.

I finally found one lonely C9 clearance men's shirt remaining at $3.24 and also in the men's section, the MLB apparel for infants at 75% off - $3.24 for a 2 piece outfit (18M size). Interesting enough, the Mets items were 75% off, but I don't think the Yankees are. There were tons of adults/kids t-shirts for the Mets for 75% off as well.

The Cubs stuff here is starting to go on clearance but not the Sox stuff, not just at Target either, my son who's a Sox fan loves to point it out and of course has an opinion as to why...

one target i went to had 4 grills bunched together in front on school supplies, only one was slightly marked down. Some other things ive found:

###097-03-1383 - Disney Cars full size comforter - 9.99 reg. 39.99

###087-07-0279 - Transformers RPM's racetrack - 19.99 reg. 43.99 - waiting to see if it drops a little more.

###204-04-0124 - Vtech Vsmile 19.99 reg 39.99 also waiting for drop

pretty much all transformer toys, metroid prime for the wii, Brutal Legands for the 360 -$5, transformers boy shoes $5. Summer rake,shovel, water hose nosel in blue for 4.99, have also seen them in pink. I have found 1 ice cream maker for 2.98.

### 030091891 Maclaren Volo Stroller (Navy) $24.98 (75% off)

###030-04-0363 Fisher Price Rainforest Bathtub 75% off, it was $9 something. Someone else snagged it before I could.

### Infants Circo shorts $1.00 (75% off)

Also found playground chalk for .29 and mini playground balls for .59. They scanned INF but the cashier asked me how much they were supposed to be a keyed it in.

###097 02 0646 Circo Striped Rug $4.98 (75% off ?) found it shoved somewhere and asked an employee to scan it because scanners were down, but it didn't scan at the register I had to tell cashier how much is was

##3086 09 0013 Our Generation Shoe Collection Set $ 10.24 (50% off finally!) 9 pairs of shoes on a shoe rack, fits American Girl Dolls, couldn't risk waiting until they go 75% off

###097 02 0646 Circo Striped Rug $4.98 (75% off ?) found it shoved somewhere and asked an employee to scan it because scanners were down, but it didn't scan at the register I had to tell cashier how much is was

##3086 09 0013 Our Generation Shoe Collection Set $ 10.24 (50% off finally!) 9 pairs of shoes on a shoe rack, fits American Girl Dolls, couldn't risk waiting until they go 75% off

I have been stalking those shoes too!! They have been 50% of here for a week but when I went Friday they were down to last box so I bought them but I was so hoping for 75%. Now I am watching the little tykes lawnmowers, jungle in my pockets, paperonis and a few other things.

I have been stalking those shoes too!! They have been 50% of here for a week but when I went Friday they were down to last box so I bought them but I was so hoping for 75%. Now I am watching the little tykes lawnmowers, jungle in my pockets, paperonis and a few other things.

We have been stalking them for a few weeks now at 30% off. My daughter wanted to buy them with her money, I told her they would get cheaper, but with only 6 boxes left I was too chicken now that they are 50% off. And since she has her heart set on them I couldn't risk it. They're really nice shoes! I may still stalk them for presents.

We have been stalking them for a few weeks now at 30% off. My daughter wanted to buy them with her money, I told her they would get cheaper, but with only 6 boxes left I was too chicken now that they are 50% off. And since she has her heart set on them I couldn't risk it. They're really nice shoes! I may still stalk them for presents.

I have them put away for DD for Christmas, so it's great to know they are good doll shoes. Have fun stalking them I hope you are able to get more!!

Thanks for the link - that will be useful in the future.

Went to Target for some papergoods and such. Found NOTHING worth buying in any of the clearance. Toys are picked over and only 30%... no tea or icecream makers.

And the summer stuff - both furniture and toys are all still at full price.

Bummer

Got 4 (of the 10 an endcap) teamakers for 1.99 yesterday..they rang up Item not found but I found the first man I saw and had him ring them up for me in the electronics dept. No questions asked :) They had 6 more on an endcap marked regular price by a shelf tag in the regular DEPT. These will make great wedding gifts and I should of grabbed them all (they will probally salvage them all....but I didn't want to be stingy !) so if you are looking for them don't give up...all they can do is say NO :) Toys were still mostly 30% with very few 50%

This was in Midland,tx before I caught my place