Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Happy dance time! :g_dance: I finally scored a 75% off women's 26" hybrid bike! It was the Cimarron that was previously posted about. Found it at the Richardson, TX store, not stickered but with an actual SIGN made with the $49.98 price. Last one near as I could tell. Now I have to go "reassemble" it, or at least adjust it so I'll feel reasonably safe. I'm so glad I was hopeful and bought the 75% off helmet and lock last week.

Also found:

### ELF 5-piece click-pen lip gloss set $1.25 (orig. $5/75% off)

### Thermos Intak pink ribbon water bottle, BPA-free $1.98 (orig. $7.99/75% off)

I've got the same bike (silver,blue and white?)...what a great find that was :yup: I had someone scan it as it was marked on clearance $137.xx lo and behold it was $49.97.

Now I need to find me a helmet and bike lock too

No luck on the big baby gear this morning! I found the person marking down baby stuff and he scanned some items for me. One small item was marked 75% off today, but the bigger things were still at 50% off. Maybe Target is hoping that some of the 50% off items will get sold during their Baby Sale this week. For my sake, I hope not! ;)

Could be. Don't like to rain on anyone's parade, but they have been salvaging a lot more big stuff at 50%, too, so there is always that possibility.

I saw a lot of 75% off items when I went to do my returns today, but all things that have already been mentioned here before. The Yankee Votive candles (which I didn't need), a lot of outdoor stuff (none of which interested me), winter items like snowboard, hats etc, the star wars tent, some baby stuff went to 75%, the big baby stuff was marked 30-50% off but it was too much to scan it - I'm not expecting to get any big items. There were a bunch of people grab stuff with me. I guess they salvaged a lot of discount baby clothes already. I just bought a set of junior girls gloves $2.99 (and to think I paid $25 of my ski gloves back in the day - granted they are thicker but still...) and 2 Playtex Liners 4 oz $1.08. Too bad they weren't the drop-ins, which we use heavily.

Nothing in bedding/domestics etc was 75% off.

In my excitement I forgot to post some other deals spotted:

### Saver Event select designer items 50% off (Ed Hardy, golf polos, Samsonite luggage)

### Natural skincare/bath select items 50% off (Dr Bronner, Alba, Yes To, etc.)

Thanks for this info. My SIL likes Ed Hardy and they don't have a Target where she lives (sad, i know!!!) So, I'll have to check it out for her.

Here are some things I picked up over the last couple of days in Northern, NJ:

###082090075 Scwinn Cruiser Bike Navy Jaguar $37.48

Thanks for posting the number, I was able to pick up this bike yesterday! I wouldn't have found it without the number! :)

I've got the same bike (silver,blue and white?)...what a great find that was :yup: I had someone scan it as it was marked on clearance $137.xx lo and behold it was $49.97.

Now I need to find me a helmet and bike lock too

Could I get the DCPI number on the bike. I really need one for myself. My son has been bugging me about going bike riding with him once it gets warm. Please....

Could I get the DCPI number on the bike. I really need one for myself. My son has been bugging me about going bike riding with him once it gets warm. Please....

the dcpi's are usually posted on the first post (for me its the last since I reverse my reading order from last to first)

Here is one of the bikes

082090112 Schwinn Cimarron 49.98

Edited by Stowasser

Anyone know if there are any 12" (toddler-size) bikes on clearance? Someone posted a Toy Story one, but I checked a few of the Targets in my area and none of them have that bike on clearance.

I am in bay area too... haven't seen the bike clearance anywhere... i am looking fr a 16 in bike myself...

In the bedding section, I bought a Room Essentials king size floral quilted comforter with 2 shams for $14.xx. There were only two so I bought it to switch around with the seasons. I also got a Home king size flannel sheet set for $11.xx. Both items were clearanced at 75% off each. In the shoe section, I found shiny lavender shoes for my daugter , forgot the price but for sure less than $10.00. Then as I was heading towards the register, I found a pink boxed Hello Kitty Beauty Set Emsemble. My daugher loves Hello Kitty so this will be perfect as one of her Easter gifts. This was only $6.xx. I didn't get much but everything I bought was 75% off so I am happy.

Does anyone know when the kids furniture/book shelves will be going on sale? I seem to remember they went on clearance around this time last year.

Thanks!

A lot of kids stuff is already 30-50% off, although not sure if that includes furniture. I know I am starting to see more bedding sets etc. I also seem to recall it clearancing around the same time as Global Bazaar last year (RIP), so you may be able to score around the middle of this month!

Does anyone know when the kids furniture/book shelves will be going on sale? I seem to remember they went on clearance around this time last year.

Thanks!

Some already is at our store.

I bought a wooden under the bed storage shelf with bins for 12.XX (75% off)

and a dress up carousel (with mirror, shelves and hooks) for 38.XX or 39.XX (50% off) over the weekend. Both of these items were with the kids bedding and furniture. The bookcases weren't on sale at our target yet though.

Outdoor firepits (is that what they are called?) were 75% off at my local store. The ones I saw were blackish metal with a removable round mesh screen top for $14.XX.

So bummed- I checked our target for one of these today- nope our firepits were still 59.xx and 79.xx... sigh. Oh well. Anyone else have any luck finding one?

Saw a Sony 46" LCD TV on clearance for $999.98 and a Westinghouse 26" LCD for 269.98. There were a ton of video games on clearance ranging from 30% to 50% off.

Here is what I can remember:

High School Musical 3 DS $4.98

Hotel Dusk DS $4.98

Sing It (either PS2 or Wii can't remember) $20.98

Ghostbusters DS $13.98

Sherlock Holmes DS 14.98

Spiderman DS $9.98

Demon's Souls PS3 41.98

Got 22 Axe bodywash double packs today... clearanced to $3.74 (Tomorrow is the last day) buy 2 and get a $5 Giftcard. Used $2/1 peelies. Then just rolled the GCs to get FREE bodywash.

Got 11 Scotch Fur Fighters. Clearanced to $2.48. Use $4/1 coupon (PDF file from Scotch site) to get either FREE or major overage. My Target gave me the overage!

Got a few of the things I've been watching today:

###088030047 Hockey/Soccer Goal Set $17.48

###091040770 Outdoor Cooking Utensils (set of 3) $1.48

###091150060 150 Plastic ball bag $3.74

###091160505 Eddie Bauer Outdoor Game set $9.98

And my one baby find:

###031030901 Infant/Toddler Jeans $1.75

Roomba still 30% off here...waiting patiently for 50%-75% :)

Got the Roomba 530 for 149.XX tonite! finally went 50% I couldn't wait any longer. I'd been "hiding" it for a month!

Edited by jinjeri
add dcpi