Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

The one thing I didnt see mentioned, but maybe I missed it. (sorry if repost) Our target had some star wars sets go 75% off today. My sister was there and was able to get some for me.

I think the big set came out to 10.00...which included a ship and men. THe other set was a set of 4 men for 6.XX.

We got really lucky today - we went mid-day so also surprised they were still around -

we picked up two razor bikes (little motorcycles) for $60 each and a Kawasaki Off Road ATV for the little ones for $54!!!

we have been really trying to find the camping stuff but all seemed to pretty much be gone - we did get a tarp for $12

We got really lucky today - we went mid-day so also surprised they were still around -

we picked up two razor bikes (little motorcycles) for $60 each and a Kawasaki Off Road ATV for the little ones for $54!!!

we have been really trying to find the camping stuff but all seemed to pretty much be gone - we did get a tarp for $12

Not sure where you live in CA, but the little Razor bikes are illegal on all streets & sidewalks throughout the state of CA. They are considered Pocket Bikes or electric scooters. As scooters they don't have VIN and cannot be registered for street riding, and they can't be ridden on sidewalks etc. either. If they could, they would also require you to have a drivers license to operate them.

http://www.electricscooterparts.com/laws.html

Not sure where you live in CA, but the little Razor bikes are illegal on all streets & sidewalks throughout the state of CA. They are considered Pocket Bikes or electric scooters. As scooters they don't have VIN and cannot be registered for street riding, and they can't be ridden on sidewalks etc. either. If they could, they would also require you to have a drivers license to operate them.

I saw 2 of those yesterday while I was out and passed on them. I thought so hard about getting them for my nephews... they would have LOVED me! I dunno... I skipped them because I just wasn't sure if they looked a bit dangerous and I would be horrified if they got themselves hurt on something that I bought for them.

They seem to have good reviews on Amazon though and it's probably one of those things I should have picked up and THEN made a decision as to whether to keep it.

Guess I just didn't feel like toting the big box around. Good price though $249.xx down to $62.xx!!

We got lucky today! I'm so excited!

Found quite a few king sheet sets orig $39.99 marked down to $9.98. I grabbed 2, but am thinking about going to get another in a different color.

Also had comforter sets on clearance (49.xx), and a throw quilt (29.xx) to match. I've been wanting to redo my room for a long time, and with the stuff we found on clearance, we're able to do it for less than $100!

Saw lots of home goods on clearance. Really nice soft blankets, pillows, curtain panels....all were 50-75% off. Didn't seem to be a rhyme or reason as to what was marked at 50% and what was 75%.

Has anyone seen tents on clearance in camping, I've only seen the blow up beds and a few misc. items? Thanks

Tents (camping stuff) went 75% off yesterday and they were all gone by 8:15. I think the regular re-sellers bought them all at my store. My sister got there at 8:05 two people were walking out with the camping stuff.

Has anyone seen tents on clearance in camping, I've only seen the blow up beds and a few misc. items? Thanks

I managed to score a 4-6 person dome tent, but I was there pretty early. I also saw quite a few very small backpacking tents, and one other dome tent, as well as some canopies. I think this stuff flies out the door as soon as it is marked. There was a man with a cartful shopping right behind me (he was in front of me in luggage, darn it, so I cut over to sporting goods!)

thank you! the only tents i saw were not on clearance. should i have scanned them, there were no clearance tags on the display or the package (or should i have assumed that they were regular priced new items?)

My ds would LOVE a tent! Shoot, I'm always there at opening and didn't see anything, oh well try again!

###088040685 Callaway cg stand Golf bag 24.98 was 99.99

###088040245 Dunlap 16 piece Golf Club set + bag 39.98 was 159.99

###091160245 Franklin 5 games (Badminton, volleyball,horseshoes& more) 4.67 was 18.69

All camping went 75% today at my store.

(I'll update what I bought when I find my receipt!)

Also, sleds were 75%, basketball hoops 75%, larger game tables 75%, hats & gloves 75%, coolers 75%, sheets 75%, comforters 75%, serving set 75%, golf things 75%... etc.

Went to target this morning and found several boxes of the following:

###200013281 HOME 16 Piece Porcelain Dinnerware Set 7.48

Also all the camping stuff went on clearance 75% off but all the tents were gone and just a bunch of sleeping bags left behind.

Edited by AshAJsmom
spelling

This is what i got yesterday evening:

###twin quilt : $7.48

###full/queen quilt :$ 9.98

###boys wrangler jeans :$4.48

###Dora scooter : $6.34

###girls boots (size 6) : $5.74 (really cute)

###boys boots ( size 12) : $4.98

###girl shoes (size 5) : $4.98

I have been looking for a 16 inch boys bike at a good price.. if any one has a DPCI for it ...i wud really appreciate it.

I also saw GIjoe sets about 10 at $6.xx ... didn't need one also small starwars tent for 4.98 (there were about 6 of those) lots of baseball stuff (bats , gloves etc) at 75%

thx

Edited by Gator Pam

If anyone in Illinois, Southern Wisconsin or Michigan sees the pocket rocket please let me know. I will be willing to come and pick one up. Really need two and I have been calling around all morning. Thanks so much for the help. Oh and if anyone else is looking for it the dci number is 082 07 0014.

If anyone in Illinois, Southern Wisconsin or Michigan sees the pocket rocket please let me know. I will be willing to come and pick one up. Really need two and I have been calling around all morning. Thanks so much for the help. Oh and if anyone else is looking for it the dci number is 082 07 0014.

I'll keep an eye out for it and let you know if I find anything. I'm in cook county, IL.

We bought them probably to resell them - we might keep one - such a great price. And we live in the high desert :rolleyes:

Had to take back the giant bottle of conditioner I bought yesterday because I bought the wrong one and I decided to check camping- it was at 75%! So excited. I got a Coleman LED lantern, two sleeping bags and a smaller cooler with carrying strap. Yay =)

Last week I bought a Fieldcrest Luxury 500 thread count Sheet set for 50% off, but yesterday, only some of the sheet sets were reduced to 75% off. Mostly the target brand bamboo, etc. Do you think they will be marked at a different time, or maybe they weren't done marking everything down for the day? Anyone else seen these sets at 75% yet?

#### Bell brand Bike Light 75%off = 2.54

#### Masterlock Bike Lock 75% off = 3.68

#### Greatland Captain's foldaway chair 75% off= $3.74

#### Target Home throw pillows 50% off =$7.48

Brunswick GA (coastal GA)

Last week I bought a Fieldcrest Luxury 500 thread count Sheet set for 50% off, but yesterday, only some of the sheet sets were reduced to 75% off. Mostly the target brand bamboo, etc. Do you think they will be marked at a different time, or maybe they weren't done marking everything down for the day? Anyone else seen these sets at 75% yet?

I asked a markdown team member (who was very nice and helpful, BTW!) and she said the Fieldcrest were staying at 50%. She even scanned two items I have been stalking and they stayed 50%. The only ones that went to 75% that I saw were Target brands (Home etc), Dwell, Thomas O'Brien, Woolrich, Springmaid (so, almost everything BUT Fieldcrest Luxury!)

If anyone in North DFW sees/has seen the following 75% in one of the stores, please let me know. I am really looking for these for myself:

Schwinn bike (ladies)

Pack & Play

Hey frizz, not sure what a Pack & Play is :), but I saw three adult cruiser-style bikes 75% off at the Lewisville store around noon. Not sure of the brand. One was white and two were navy. They are the style with wide handlebars and a cushy seat. I was looking for more of a fitness/mountain bike, so did not buy. They were around $34.

That said, if anyone in the DFW area sees an adult fitness or mountain bike, let me know! Yeah, I know, good luck to me ;)

Hey frizz, not sure what a Pack & Play is :), but I saw three adult cruiser-style bikes 75% off at the Lewisville store around noon. Not sure of the brand. One was white and two were navy. They are the style with wide handlebars and a cushy seat. I was looking for more of a fitness/mountain bike, so did not buy. They were around $34.

Thank you luvbargainz! The Pack&Play is like a play yard for little kids (can be folded and stowed away).

Looks like this:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51dgg8L5%2BTL._AA260_.jpg

luvbargainz,

I was at two stores (Watauga and North Richland Hills) today and there were no mountain bikes on clearance at either store.

I was able to pick up a twin sheet set for $4.74! Lots of domestics marked down (curtains, shower curtains, towels, and sheet sets). Some new toys on clearance at 30% off. I could not find any camping marked down. :no: