Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

If anyone in Missouri finds the Playtex Embrace double pump for $49.98 can you please pick it up I will drive to pick it up or PM me and I will try to get there before anyone else buys it. LOL!!!! My pump is on it's last leg and i don't have 199.00 to buy a regular price one. The DCPI is 030-50-0110 I know Jeff City, Columbia and Osage Beach doesn't have it. If someone in Tulsa Oklahoma see's can you PM me I can maybe talk mother in-law running to Target and getting it for me in Tulsa if she can. Thanks!!!!!

I saw a couple of the wooden train sets at my store. Normally $40. They didn't have the orange/white striped stickers that internet returns normally have, so I am guessing they are something that many stores have (or had) on clearance.

Thank you! I will have to look for it =)

Anyone take off work to hit Target toys on 75% off day? If you all are right my store will go tomorrow. I have an appt at 8 and could be there at 8:30, but I HAVE to be at work at 8:45. : (

I took off today b/c my DD is sick, but we made a trip to target anyway. I did get some great deals in housewares...so a good trip for me. I am planning on going tomorrow, but I also have to be at work by 8:45. Kids are off from school tomorrow and it is suppose to be raining like cats and dogs. My hubby does not get off until 8 am tomorrow....so we shall see what is left when I get there. Hopefully my sister will go at 8 and get some things for me!!

I shop Decatur as well. Maybe I've saw you before? I was a little late today and didn't get there before they opened, but I usually have my 2 little girls with me.

I doubt you have saw me! I don't get to go early. I usually have to go after work! :(

I'm going to be in Decatur tomorow a.m. but really don't have time to stop! I so want to! I've even thought about taking 1/2 day off....but not sure if I'd find anything worth my time off!

Do you think they will go 75% off tomorrow?!?!?!

I was took off today b/c my DD is sick, but we made a trip to target anyway. I did get some great deals in housewares...so a good trip for me. I am planning on going tomorrow, but I also have to be at work by 8:45. Kids are off from school tomorrow and it is suppose to be raining like cats and dogs. My hubby does not get off until 8 am tomorrow....so we shall see what is left when I get there. Hopefully my sister will go at 8 and get some things for me!!

I found some kitchen things tonight! MY niece is getting married in March so this is PERFECT timing. I bought more than she needs! Some of it was so cheap that I thought I could use the new stuff in my kitchen and put my "old" stuff in our camper!! :D

I also found some silver 8x10 picture frames for $4.34. They were regular $14.99!!!

Stopped by several stores today and saw very, very little even left. None had gone 75%. Not going to bother going back to any but my 2 local stores tomorrow (well, okay maybe I'll go the other direction and try some other stores). The sad thing was how many people approached me in Target parking lots to sell me random junk or clean my windshield. This is all new over the last month. Some pretty desperate people.

Still pretty new to all this, but quickly becoming sucked in!

I'm really torn on when to get to the store tomorrow. I know that at least ONE of my local Targets was marking things down to 50% last Thursday at 9am. Which is why I was there again this morning...with no luck. I don't wanna get there too early since I'll be short on time...but I don't want to get there too late to have everything disappear! Does 10 am sound too late?? Does the stuff go THAT quick?

I doubt you have saw me! I don't get to go early. I usually have to go after work! :(

I'm going to be in Decatur tomorow a.m. but really don't have time to stop! I so want to! I've even thought about taking 1/2 day off....but not sure if I'd find anything worth my time off!

Do you think they will go 75% off tomorrow?!?!?!

Well, I pretty much live there so I'm sure we have crossed paths. LOL. I went there twice today. Was there at opening and then went back around 630 after my daughter's dance class. I wasn't planning on going tomorrow but there are 2 things that I REALLY want so I might go first thing just to be safe. If you want to PM me your phone number I'll be happy to include you in my mass friend/family texts. Actually better yet email it to me at punkinblaster at charter dot net, because I don't usually get a chance to get on here before I leave and I'm headed to bed.

My Target disappointed me today. I have been wanting a Calphalon set for a long time, but just can't bring myself to pay $199 for it. I would pay $49 for it though, but mine just didn't have it. I smiled a little bit when I found a T-fal set for $17, normally $69, but not near as much if it would have been calphalon. There were only a couple of kitchen gadgets, so I don't know if mine was already wiped out or if they haven't marked stuff down yet. Toys were still 30/50% last night. They have tons of the fisher price (?) trikes and a few of the little tikes 3-in-1 trikes. I really would like to get the little tikes one, but I will take either. For my granddaughter's b-day or Christmas. On a good note, since I'm already at work, my husband is stopping by Target this morning to see if they go to 75% for me. I'm glad for that!

:no: Just got back from the one I went to yesterday morning, still NO 75% off yet! Sheesh! What are these people doing to me! I raced back there for nothing! I did get some cold medicine so guess it wasn't a totally wasted trip! :( UGH! I'm sure if they mark down later I'll miss it! Will check back at lunch but I've pretty much given up hope......:no:

:no: Just got back from the one I went to yesterday morning, still NO 75% off yet! Sheesh! What are these people doing to me! I raced back there for nothing! I did get some cold medicine so guess it wasn't a totally wasted trip! :( UGH! I'm sure if they mark down later I'll miss it! Will check back at lunch but I've pretty much given up hope......:no:

Thats what I am afraid of too - hitting all 3 Targets today and nothing - usually they would have gone yesterday but did not , so am hoping today.......but they have tons of toys left in all three targets, so maybe they are waiting until next week???? none of the employees would tell me anything :confused:

plainville, MA was 75% off..yay!!! Everything was already marked down when they opened.

They had:

###Little Tikes Jr. Slide for 11.00

###Play wonders Wooden Kitchen Center for $32

###Tons of Clickstart for $10

###Giddy up Pony for $42 and more.

Don't have dcpi (or whatever that is) because I didn't buy those things, justwanted to let everyone know what they had.

Edited by Gator Pam

You may have been early...did you see anyone marking anything down? I know the past few times I've seen our stores mark down it's been between 9 and 10am.

I was there until Target closed last night and scanned all the items I wanted and they were not marked last night. My hubby is still there right now (cursing me and being all mad, but he volunteered to do it!!!) and they were marked 75% off. He got the Step 2 Kitchen for $24 (my happy buy of the day, YAY!!). The fisher price trike was only 50%, but I told him go ahead and get it too. Cash register sets, games, magnetix sets, etc. Don't really know what all he got, but will get my list tonight.

Ann Arbor MI Carpenter road- Toy went to 75% this a.m. but all was going fast. Will try to check back in later but the deal of the day was a pony ride toy that was originally 170ish was marked to 40.00- something. Woohoo- my Daughter will love it!!