Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I hit two stores both 90% stuff 75% candy. The second one was still full of all types of candy got snickers/milky way/reeses miniature cups and 3 musketeers along with the 3.5lb bags of child's play(tootsie roll mix) for 1.xx. Plus I opened CC and got an extra 5% off:) Bella now has one of every outfit minus the hot dog which they didn't have. Found a Belle outfit for BFF DD3 for $2 (even as dress up outfits) that's cheap so I was happy. Picked up 6 boxes of funfetti cake mix at 0.16 since we use them year round without sprinkles for delicious rum cakes. Got random halloween tights/socks/some kids shirts and doggie bandannas too. I would have loved to find some oreos or glad stuff but I can't complain about my stash. If I'd known nail lady would have me waiting a half hour could have hit last store. But is probably pointless by now, store didn't have signs up when I got there but were putting up as I left second one.

What day did yours go 75%?>

I hit two stores both 90% stuff 75% candy. The second one was still full of all types of candy got snickers/milky way/reeses miniature cups and 3 musketeers along with the 3.5lb bags of child's play(tootsie roll mix) for 1.xx. Plus I opened CC and got an extra 5% off:) Bella now has one of every outfit minus the hot dog which they didn't have. Found a Belle outfit for BFF DD3 for $2 (even as dress up outfits) that's cheap so I was happy. Picked up 6 boxes of funfetti cake mix at 0.16 since we use them year round without sprinkles for delicious rum cakes. Got random halloween tights/socks/some kids shirts and doggie bandannas too. I would have loved to find some oreos or glad stuff but I can't complain about my stash. If I'd known nail lady would have me waiting a half hour could have hit last store. But is probably pointless by now, store didn't have signs up when I got there but were putting up as I left second one.

My store went to 90% off today. I have no idea when it went to 75% off since I haven't been there in awhile. There were SO many people there and most of them wanted the candy (3 aisles worth of it) but I think some of the none Halloween candy got mixed into it. I got no candy... too tempting and bad for the teeth and also the Reese that were on the shelf felt like they had melted. There were a lot of costumes left but nothing really good in either of my kids sizes for next year. Most were either NB, doggy ones that a lot of people mentioned or older kids. They had a lot of Gnome kids costumes. The newborn costumes were cute but DH made me put them back since DS will no longer be a NB for next halloween (they had Bumble Bee & Hotdog at $1.50 each). I also did find some random bibs and Carters onsies in 3M & 6M ditched in the Christmas aisle. I also got napkins and plates for $0.15 each. I got an Alice & Twiddle Dee costume for $2 each. The Alice costume, I admit, is very poorly made, however, for an outfit they will only wear once, I don't really care. Thankfully, with Oct babies so I can always throw a Halloween themed bday party.

Since DH was rushing me, I totally forgot to check out the purple dollar spot for DD's books :( I did scan a Halloween bib (super cheap quality) and it came up $0.25 so it should be scanning at 75% off, I think.

mine was that way to but i got her to change the socks all to 75% off for the dollers stuff. but my best find was a 4 pack of zhu zhu pets for 6$ i got two of the 4 packs.

Were these 4 packs of full size Zhu Zhu pets? Do you think it was a pricing error?

Sounds like an online return. They had multipacks online.

My store went 75% on wednesday and TODAY it is 90% with candy at 75%.... I was there at 8am... and i was the only one, then about 20 minutes later.. the place was packed. I went back a few hours later and almost all the halloween stuff was GONE! Glad I got there when I did!!!!!

My store was at 90% today when we went. I got 2 bags of peanut m&m's for .67 each, one big bag of snickers, milky way and 3 musketeer's for $1.74 and a big bag of reese pb cups, hershey bars and whoppers for $1.74, a glass piggy bank for .99 and two kids cups for .19 each. I saved over $33.

Ours went 75% on Wednesday and it was still 75% today, but the candy went 75% today. There were several isles full of candy at about 11:30am, but there were lots of people in the area and people with their buggies pretty full! I didn't see anyone with mounded buggies of it like I usually do, but I'm sure they got there eventually!! I also found 2 bags of the mini bags of Snyders pretzels for .99. The outside of the bag looks like a pumpkin, but the inside bags are not Halloween at all. Mine are dated 12/26/10. I'm going back in the AM hoping for 90%, there's a Snow Princess costume that DD really wants.

My store was 75% off still today with lots of costumes and very little else. Will be there first thing in the morning to pick up a few costumes for the dress up box!

I'm a little surprised but my store has had NO candy left over. As soon as they marked it 50% off they consolodated it all and moved the candy out. It has never come back.

mine was that way to but i got her to change the socks all to 75% off for the dollers stuff. but my best find was a 4 pack of zhu zhu pets for 6$ i got two of the 4 packs.

WOW great deal!! Where did you find those?

I used my $1/2 on skittles fin size bags which were ringing .62 cents, SO I paid .24 per two packs. Had coupons for hershey kisses, milkduds, snickers and milky ways and got just about the same deals with the coupons. And they are not halloween printed on the inner wrappers so those are going in stockings.

Also the Fun Size M&M's in the Halloween aisle are also in the candy aisle, those are ringing .67 cents and they have a .50 cents off one coupon on them! So .17 cents a bag!

Thanks to whoever posted that the baby alive coupon worked on the clearance one. Purchased 3 at 7.00 and some change after taxes! Great Deal!

Thanks to whoever posted that the baby alive coupon worked on the clearance one. Purchased 3 at 7.00 and some change after taxes! Great Deal!

You're tempting me to head back to target would make a great Angel tree gift if nothing but I was so focused on running around Halloween stuff yesterday didn't look anywhere else.

My store that went 75% on Thurs went 90% today. Got a pumpkin flag for the flagpole for 99 cents- they have the single big flags and the double packages of small flags. Thanksgiving flags were also 90% off- got a turkey and one with a Thanksgiving scene, both 99 cents. These flags were in the regular flag endcap.

90% this morning at my store, but it was still signed 75%. Got a Candace Corn costume and a Snow Princess costume for my girls, pencils, erasers, bat rings, piggy bank, plush Elmo bucket, l/s toddler shirt, little box of candy, a Princess spinner thing (it wasn't tagged so the girl punched in .15), and a Christmas Polly Pocket!! There was a Halloween PP too, but I put it back when I found the Christmas one! It happened to be hanging with the regular PPs, but I only found 1. After TM discound, Redcard debit card discount, and tax I spent.....$8.76, saved $85.07. There were still lots of costumes left and a TON of orange pumpkin pails for .10 each! If I had somewhere to store them I would have gotten them to give to Chloe's class with goodies in them next year. There were still tons of dog costumes left too, but there was a lady with her buggy piled FULL of them and then some stacked underneath it as well. Wonder what on earth she's going to do with all of them?

I was so happy to finally find one of the baby alive dolls today. It was still marked $31 but of course I knew it would be $11 ;) and thanks to you guys I knew to use the coupon. The coupon didn't work at first but she gave it to me anyway. Yay!

Do the Halloween storage bins go fast? I can never seem to find any.

Found Halloween books: Fancy Nancy, Olivia, Old lady who swallowed a bat, and more. All ringing up $1.24.

I was looking for one of the orange and black totes weeks ago and never found any.

I don't know where they were,but they weren't here lol,but good score for folks who found them clearanced!