Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I saw lots of those Baby Alives at the Ward Pkwy Target for $11.xx I found a couple packs of Bounty napkins (in the reg. aisle), some cute little Halloween books (Olivia, Dora, Marley, a fairy book), pet shops. Otherwise, not much else too interesting. The candy is just gone. There were some stray bags in the candy aisle, but honestly I got better candy deals at CVS prior to Halloween given all the in store coupons that they have combined with manuf. coupons plus I got the kinds I wanted!! $1.34 for fun size bags just doesn't seem like a real big deal. I got them for $1.23 at CVS 5 days before Halloween.

Does anyone remember if Target takes candy down to 75% off at all? It seems like from last year, they don't. Not that there is much of anything left, but I'm just not remembering if we can possibly look forward to a little more discount or does it all just get salvaged now after 50%?? I can't keep track of how Target changes things from year to year... LOL!!

Oh, Ward Pkwy had a lot of towels signed at 75% off... good colors too. I didn't really investigate cause I didn't need any.

Just grabbed the last one from Miller Rd store in Flint, MI. Rang up at $1.48. They had a few of the rugs and toilet seat cover things. Lots of hand towels and washcloths too. As for Halloween, they had lots of candy for 50% off, lots of costumes at 75% off, as well as other odds and ends at 75% off. Oddly enough, the Frankenberry cereal was only 15% off.

I found Band hero huge box for WII 75% for 55.xx on a red stocking cart pushed backwards at the back wall by the sterilite containers...

I would totally pay someone shipping to get that and ship it to me!!!! I have been looking for this for my nieces for Christmas. Send me a PM if anybody finds and would ship.

I know for a fact our candy went to 90% off last year as I hit up 3 Targets and got tons (not really) but I got lots!

As a matter of fact,I just put out the last of it for Halloween.

I don't need as much this year (I was buying for a football team) but when it's 90%,it's hard to pass up. I use it for treat bags all the year long.

The chocolate kind freezes fine and the others can be used for many months down the road.

I found the Target in the more affluent section of town had far more clearance left for the 90% off sale and that definitely went for the after-Christmas sale too.

JME

Leapfrog tag jr w/ toy story book clearanced for $19.99! Combined with toybook $10 coupon. Was dancing in the aisle! Lol! Our candy disappeared the day after Halloween ? And we have TONS of dog costumes...someone messed up there! No paper goods or toys to be had at ours :(. Really liked that little witches bottom legs bowl, but...still holding out for 75. We had a lot of banks too. They might be cuter at 75% too!

The Baby Alive dolls went 75% off ($11.24) at my store yesterday. I also found a Belle doll from Beauty & the Beast for 75% ($6.24). Cute little doll the flowers bloom in her skirt when you press a button. HTH

Thank you for posting, it did go to 75% off today here. Got one, there were atleast 4 more.

Went today to look for the Baby Alive dolls and they were all gone. So disappointed. If anyone has the # for the Baby Alive doll could you please post it so I can check stores around me. TIA

086040081 is the # on the receipt.

Leapfrog tag jr w/ toy story book clearanced for $19.99! Combined with toybook $10 coupon. Was dancing in the aisle! Lol! Our candy disappeared the day after Halloween ? And we have TONS of dog costumes...someone messed up there! No paper goods or toys to be had at ours :(. Really liked that little witches bottom legs bowl, but...still holding out for 75. We had a lot of banks too. They might be cuter at 75% too!

Both Targets I went to today also had tons and tons of dog costumes and dog pajamas.

Stopped in after work and got a bunch of odds and ends. There were TONS of costumes (like 2 aisles full) left. I'm hoping to score some at 90% off...those $40 ones are still to expensive at 75% off.

Got Polly Pockets for $1.24, Hot Wheels sets for $1.49, Silly String for $.75, a few books for $.99-$1.49, and a cute little skeleton piggy bank for $2.49. Unfortunately there were no paper products or food items to be found. I didn't see any candy other than the little novelty things, but I wasn't really looking for that.

when I was scouting out the toys in the halloween section, I came across the holiday polly pockets (Christmas colors, red and green), they were stocking the holiday Christmas toys on the back wall, there were a box full sitting in the halloween section so I scanned it and it came up $1.24. It just said seasonal PP, so you might want to scan the holiday PP next time you are in, you might luck out and get before Christmas one for $1.24 Edited by Stowasser

Here's the dates for my store the past 2 years........

Halloween 08

Sat, Nov. 1st, 2008 = 50%

Tue, Nov. 4th, 2008 = 75%

Sat, Nov. 8th, 2008 = 90%

Halloween 09

Sun, Nov. 1st, 2009 = 50%

Tue, Nov. 3rd, 2009 = 75%

Sat, Nov. 7th, 2009 = 90%

I'm not sure what day ours went 75 this year though or if it even has yet, because I haven't been able to make it to Target since Monday. I'm planning to go tomorrow to check for 90% though, and have my fingers crossed that it goes!!

I got some hand towels for 1.xx and didn't need the bath sized ones but most of them were marked 2.xx. I needed bath rugs and the really nice ones I wanted FINALLY went 75 off and were 4.xx and 3.xx. I had been stalking those for weeks! Will come in handy when we are ready to sell our house so I was happy to not pay full price. I've seen two people now mention the toy story leap frog jr ringing up 19.99. Anyone else finding this. All our stores have them marked full price/ringing full price. :(

Do you have the number for the leapfrog tag jr?

Eastern PA; Exton, Malvern, Lionville area -- Halloween went to 75% yesterday, candy at 50%.

Still lots of small kids costumes, and dog/pet costumes. We're having a Mad Hatter's tea party for dd's 15th b-day in January, so couldn't resist Alice in Wonderland "White Rabbit" costume for her large cat, as well as "Tweedle Dee/Dum" costumes for the little twin bros. Weren't any good adult costumes left, although was tempted to buy a Darth Vader for Dh, but doubt I'd get him to wear it...

Market Pantry animal cracker snack bags - $0.74 (reg. $2.99) - these are NOT in Halloween packaging, but they had put them with the candy in the Halloween section. Also found one bag of the SunMaid Raisin snack boxes.

Pillsbury Halloween Funetti Cake ($0.42/ea.) & Cookie mixes ($0.49/ea.), as well as frosting ($0.42/ea.) Tip about the Pillsbury holiday mixes - the cake mixes have the funetti sprinkles in a seperate pouch (so you can just use the white cake mix by itself if you want), but the cookie mixes have the sprinkles mixed in. Sometimes the stores forget to put these with the holiday clearance, so check the baking isle.

Didn't see any Oreos - but had gone ahead and bought a few at 50% earlier. (My kids and I think the Halloween ones are the best.)

Found 1 Halloween Mister Potato head - couldn't resist at $1.74, and thought my dd will get a kick out of finding a Polly Pocket ($1.24) in her stocking even though she will be 15 in Jan. (Santa is silly sometimes, :P Tee Hee!)

I wonder if 90% will be on Sat. -- I can tell they are eager to get Christmas rolling - they have Halloween packed onto one isle at most of our area stores, and have all other isles full of Christmas already.