pillow pets

lakj98

Last night my kids made their Christmas lists. THey each only have four things on their list. Can not think of anything else they want. One of the things on my DD's list is a pillow pet. She saw them on tv. I did not know what they were. Finally found them online. But all the ones she likes are sold out. Has anyone seen these in any store or web site or anything?

Last night my kids made their Christmas lists. THey each only have four things on their list. Can not think of anything else they want. One of the things on my DD's list is a pillow pet. She saw them on tv. I did not know what they were. Finally found them online. But all the ones she likes are sold out. Has anyone seen these in any store or web site or anything?

I found this website, only looks like most are OOS until Dec. 1. http://www.mypillowpets.com/pages/pillows/pillowhome.html

I also looked on Ebay. Ebay was very pricey.

Maybe you can catch the TV commercial and order through them?

My mall (Tysons Corner in VA) has them at a kiosk. You might check around at your local malls and see if they have them too. They cost $25 in person, but it was a wash for me since I bought two (shipping for 2 would have been the same cost). Good luck!!

Thanks everyone. I did not think to check the malls. I will have to do that. I wanted to email them but did not see a spot at all on the site to contact them. I saw the commercial in the middle of this night last night but it only gave the web site, no phone number.

I looked at them today and I thought she said the large one's were 35.00 maybe I'm confused (happens frequently lately) maybe she said 25.00? Who knows I'm gonna have to check again.

When I checked out, I noticed that the computer said $34.99 and she manually adjusted the price to $20. I wasn't going to buy them, and she offered me $20 each and I caved. I think they have the ability to work a deal, so if you should be able to bargain. Attempt to walk away a few times, and see how low the price drops. LOL :)

When I checked out, I noticed that the computer said $34.99 and she manually adjusted the price to $20. I wasn't going to buy them, and she offered me $20 each and I caved. I think they have the ability to work a deal, so if you should be able to bargain. Attempt to walk away a few times, and see how low the price drops. LOL :)

Thanks for the tip I think 35.00 is pretty steep.

My boys wanted these too. I found them at my local mall as well. They had a lot more of a selection of animals than they do online. I got a dolphin and moneky for my guys :) I paid $20 plus tax at the mall.

Audrey, I'm in the Tampa area, and looking for Pillow Pets for my little boy. What mall/store did you find them in?? Thanks!

My son wants one too, and I didn't know they were going to be hard to find, so I told my mom when she asked for suggestions--and she's frustrated because she can't find any. I told her to forget it. After all the frustrations I've had trying to get a Zhu Zhu, I don't want her worrying about it. I'll see if our mall has any if I can get there. Edited by Shortness