What is the best MP3 player deal on BF?

chefpatty

I just bought the Apple 2GB 3rd Generation Black iPod Shuffle (Refurbished) on Overstock.com for 45.99 with free shipping

You can actually get a new one for about the same price.

http://www.smartsubs.com/Apple-iPod-shuffle-2-GB-Black4th-GenerationNEWEST-MODEL.html?utm_source=shopzilla&utm_medium=comparisonshopping&utm_campaign=Audio&utm_term=iPod%20shuffle%20-%202%20GB%20-%20Black%20(4th%20Generation)%20NEWEST%20MODEL

I was going to get the one at Walmart but I didn't get there until 8am and they were sold out. The SA looked at me like I was nuts....she said, "We sold out of them this morning!!" I wanted to say, "it's 8am..it's still morning." :tongue1:

I lost a lot of sleep to order this online in the wee hours of the morning. Then when I was at my Wal-mart at 9:00 I walked past a display full of them, all colors! And I could have slept!

whatever MP3 player you get my advice is to make sure you can charge it by plugging it into the computer USB port. Saves a lot on buying batteries all the time.

Interesting. I prefer a battery since I then don't have to bother with having to pull it out of my workout bag and charge it. I also love the Fm tuner.

Sansa rules.