26" Widescreen LCD HDTV $199.00 w/ FS

tkubi7

Anyone familiar with this company/their products? I can't seem to find many reviews online, and this seems like a pretty good deal to me... is it one of those where there will be dead pixels, etc, or is it a decent value?

We were initially going out to get the TV from Target on BF, but if this one is OK we might just get this one and rearrange our battle plan for BF...

I'm wondering the same thing. Even with the extended warranty - it's still a good deal. It's a bit smaller than the Target one for BF - but was wondering about the quality of the brand. Although the Westinghouse hasn't gotten great reviews either and the only reason it's so cheap is because Target won't be carrying that brand anymore.

Well I just ordered...it was almost like it was meant to be, because with the free shipping, I can get it out to California (sent to a friend's house out there until the family can pick it up after Christmas where it needs to go) for free instead of buying one here on BF and having to spend all the money we saved on shipping costs. Couldn't pass it up. Will have to wrap up a picture of it to give on Christmas. :)

We're in the market for a new smaller TV for the bedroom but we plan to stick to name brands like Sony, Sanyo, etc. There's too many off brands coming out of the woodwork with cheap TVs these days. If I'm going to spend a few hundred dollars I want it to last.