busy day, more servers being added

Brad

why does everyone panic? wasn't there a message saying it was closed because of high traffic?

if i really wanted to scare everyone, i could have posted a message saying the site had been shut down due to a court order because some retailer got mad and sent their lawyers after us... ;)

Now THAT is funny! :sidesplit:sidesplit

They would have a news story with all us Crazy Gotta Dealers losing it and throwing our computers out the window because the site got shut down..... Honestly.. What would we all do with ourselves?

Good reminder to THANK Brad and his team for all their hard work and our wonderful Home away from Home!! (GottaDeal is the reason I have piles of Laundry and a Huge To do List being ignored!) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Lurkers.. Register! It is well worth it!! :))

Just don't kick us registered users out who never post anything LOL! I lurked forever before I finally registered but even now I never post anything. Although I read every thread entirely and am on here a million times a day. Thanks Brad and everyone for all your hard work. Even us quiet ones appreciate you immensely! :)

Just don't kick us registered users out who never post anything LOL! I lurked forever before I finally registered but even now I never post anything. Although I read every thread entirely and am on here a million times a day.

I'm on here through my phone, at work, when I get home...I'm addicted! Thanks for all the hard work so I can get my fix!

looks like it could be another busy day. the MSN and CNN stories are still linked on their home pages, so if it gets bad, we'll have to close the forum again temporarily.

if it happens, like BJS mentioned, just go to our facebook page for updates

why does everyone panic? wasn't there a message saying it was closed because of high traffic?

if i really wanted to scare everyone, i could have posted a message saying the site had been shut down due to a court order because some retailer got mad and sent their lawyers after us... ;)

LMAO Thats funny Brad.Actually when i couldnt get in it didnt say anything about traffic.I just assumed you posted the WM ad and the site crashed.LOL.I was like OMG before i get to see it, it will be removed.So do i copy and paste it?Do i save it?Do i print it?I was crawling out of my skin with excitement.Whew at least i didnt miss anything.Keep up the great work!!!

Just don't kick us registered users out who never post anything LOL! I lurked forever before I finally registered but even now I never post anything. Although I read every thread entirely and am on here a million times a day. Thanks Brad and everyone for all your hard work. Even us quiet ones appreciate you immensely! :)

i agree! i think this is my first actual post. :) i truely didnt realize how addicted to this site i was until i couldnt get on here. and this year my husband is actually getting into it. he asks everyday if anything new has been posted. :yup:

i agree! i think this is my first actual post. :) i truely didnt realize how addicted to this site i was until i couldnt get on here. and this year my husband is actually getting into it. he asks everyday if anything new has been posted. :yup:

Hum your first post and you got hear a month before I did....I must have a very strong urge for self expression :)

Originally Posted by Brad

if i really wanted to scare everyone, i could have posted a message saying the site had been shut down due to a court order because some retailer got mad and sent their lawyers after us...

Thanks Brad, I saw this and spit my diet coke all over my computer screen....

Edited by DramaQueenLucy

We added one more server this morning. Have another one coming soon.

It's that MSN story that is killing us. It's on the front page of MSN with the big Target bullseye logo, so your eyes go right to it, and you know how many millions of people never bother to change their default Internet Explorer homepage from MSN, so a lot of people are seeing it now.

Not that I'm complaining :P

Traffic yesterday was about 4x what it was on Tuesday.