Toys R Us game deal! 5 games $4.95 after rebate!!

sassyME

Buy $25 in Hasbro game below and get a FREE $10 Toys R Us gift card (use the gift card coupon available on the front page of the ad).

$3.99 Games:

Hasbro

Candy Land

Chutes and Ladders

Ants in Pants

Don’t Break The Ice

Memory

$7.99 Games:

Clue

Boggle Jr

Rubiks

Scrabble Jr

Yahtzee

Monopoly Jr or Deal

$9.99 Games

Mouse Trap

Scrabble

Perfection

Connect 4

Boggle

Perfection

The best part about this deal is that there are $2 and $3 mail in rebates to go along with the games purchased! You can check out the details on these rebate offers here.

Here’s a Deal Scenario…

Buy Candy Land $3.99

Buy Chutes and ladders $3.99

Buy Ants in Pants $3.99

Buy Don’t Break The Ice $3.99

Buy Connect 4 or Scrabble $9.99

Total=$25.95

BUT then get back a $10 Toys R Us gift card and submit for four $2 rebates and one $3 rebate! Final cost for all 5 games ONLY $4.95–just $0.99 per game! Can't beat that! And if you don't need it...it is a great deal to give to Toys for Tots or if your family adopts off an Angel tree.

Edited by sassyME

i found some in store. BUT the stack at customer service had 10-15 on top missing coupon on bottom right side of first page so if you go make sure you check your paper.

is it definitely $10 GC with $25 purchase? I remember thinking it was $10gc of $75 purchase so decided to go home and think over games and got side tracked or is there maybe another coupon i spotted?

Edited by tinkrbel
question

You get a $10.00 gc if you purchase $25.00 in board games. You can use the coupon for the $10.00 gc with $75.00 purchase along with the games. I did it yesterday. They then gave me one gc with $20.00 on it.

Also on the games, if you buy hi ho cherry o, it has a $2.00 coupon on the box so that brings your total down a few more dollars. I did this yesterday.

Guest purpleangel
Does anyone remember actually getting the rebate checks back from these games in years past? I do not recall getting my rebate checks for the past two years, yet I continue to buy these games.

oh good luck...they wasted an hour of my time today, saying they had the games...only to stand at the customer service desk waiting for 1/2 hour for the guy to get the games and then walking with him find out they didn't have them...I was $2.00 short of getting the game gift card because they were out of the games, the girl who said she was "the manager" said there was nothing she can do..I left my whole cart there..I have called there 1800 number to complain about there lack of service, lack of product and poor attitudes

My store had LOTS of these games. They had lots of overstock on the shelves above. I didn't buy any of the $3.99 games but they were there.

I did buy the new Clue: Secrets and Spies reg. $24.99 on sale for $19.99 - $5.00 coupon it was $14.99

and Connect 4X4. It was (shelf tag said $16.99 but rang up $14.99) - $5.00 coupon = 9.99. Then I got the $10.00 gift card.

So I got 2 games and a $10.00 gc for just under $30.00 total. Making each game around $10.00 each. I thought that was pretty good. Don't know if they'll go cheaper on BF, but I'll still be able to return them after Christmas so we'll see.

There are posts saying you can take the kmart ad to target then use the target coupon and manufacturer coupon to get them for $5.00 each. I really don't see that happening. I think my Target people would catch that so I didn't even try. It should be price match or use the coupons...but not both. I see that just giving me a headache. This was easy.

THANKS for posting the Hasbro coupons!!!!!!!!

just fyi, you can't use the toysrus gc on the games transaction.

it takes 6 hours to activate the card.

that makes the game transaction more than .99c/game, even with the rebate.

i think it's a little misleading to include the gc as going toward this transaction.

but some future purchase is $10 less expensive.

Does anyone remember actually getting the rebate checks back from these games in years past? I do not recall getting my rebate checks for the past two years, yet I continue to buy these games.

I got mine from last year. It was like a little surprise because I had forgotten about it by the time I got it in the mail.

my tru was empty of everything and while i expected this it still bummed me...if not for probably the #1 funniest thing I am probably going to hear ALL holiday shopping season....Several people had asked the 1 lone worker if they had anymore games...She busts out with "JUst because its in the ad doesnt mean we have to have it." which she is right i suppose....but still just made me laugh and think o sweetie if you are this stressed today on board games I hope I dont run into you BF