wal mart turkeys .40 lb

dealluvr

Went to my local Wal-Mart yesterday And they had them for 60 cents a pound.Was in there on Tue. and they were 40 cents a pound so It makes you wonder if after they sold out on that day if the 40 cent sale was over.:yuck:

Make everyday count !!!!!!:D

Sale is suppose to end tonight. New week of sales starts tomorrow.

I went to our local walmart this afternoon... but they were out of the 40 cent turkeys. Had alot of butterball turkeys for 98 cents. I asked an employee if they had anymore, and was told that they ran out yesterday, but have more ordered. She said that the sale was to run longer than just this week, that it's suppose to go closer to Thanksgiving. That they would have more turkeys out tomarrow at the 40 cent price.

I dunno if it's true, but I'm going to check back and see.

They also had a limit 2 per customer on the 98 cent turkeys.

Ours had the HoneySuckle and Jenio for .40 cent. They sell out and come back sell out and come back....off and on for every two days or so. The meat man said they will be getting them in all month. Not sure if that is true or not. I went twice and got 2 each time. 2 for me, one for a friend in need and one for CASA food bank.

Sale is suppose to end tonight. New week of sales starts tomorrow.

No it isn't ending. It isn't part of the weekly sales, it is a rollback to help with Thanksgiving and will last until then. I called the nearest Walmart and theyu said they should have more on the truck Monday, they come in premarked and it's certain brands. They have 40 and 60 cent ones but are selling out as sooon as they unload them.

Does Walmart price match food? North East Tops Markets and Wegman's have store brand turkeys all sizes for .29 a pound. I bet the Giant chain is doing that price as well.

yes they do. they will even price match store brands with walmart brand around here