Trendy girls clothing and accessories

SuggaD

DD says I never buy her any name brand (true! - too expensive for my tastes). I really want to surprise her with some outfits and accessories from Justice, Aeropastale, and Old Navy for christmas. Could someone please give me an idea as to when those stores will have their best deals? Justice had 40% off today, but I still thought it was expensive. Do they have better deals?

TIA.

last year on BF, they had the entire store buy1get1 free. I dont know if this was all Justice stores, but it was the one i go to. i keep going there and asking what their sale is going to be and they say they wont know until about 1 week before BF. my DD is almost 7 and LOVES justice. the 40% off is about as good as it gets outside of the BF sale.

They also have deals when you use the 40% off coupon for every $50 you spend you get cards for $40 off a future sales. One of the cards is $25 of $50 (so thats 50%) and the other card is $15 off $40.

My daughter got $100 gift card for her birthday in August along with some of those bonus cards I received when I bought her back to school clothes. She wanted colored jeans. We go to the store and she ended up getting 3 pairs of jeans, 5 t-shirts, and 2 sweatshirts. Her out of pocket cost was $24.00. She used her gift card, and her $25/$50 on one purchase which came to $154, with the discount her out of pocket was $78. The other purchase she used a 40% coupon and the rest of her gift card and $24. She was a happy camper.

I dont agree paying full price for Justice, Aero, Hollister. But I have gotten some realy good deals on the clearances. Just this weekend I p/u for DD11 and DS13 2 sweatshirts each, 1 t-shirt for her, 1 sweatpants for her and 2 t-shirts for him. I paid $100. If you sign up for Hollister's emails they send you a coupon for 20% which is what I used.

I hope this helps, if you have any questions pm me. If there is a deal to be had you will find it here.

Old Navy has posted their BF deals and there are some really good deals. I just got back from Justice-Used the 40% off and got a bunch of wonderful gifts for my DD and nieces. I don't know why but the girls seem to love Justice-it seems over priced to me as well-but I always make sure I have coupon to use.

Aero will have amazing deals closer to christmas, Hollister usually does too. Last year got both my girls $65 hollister hoodies for $20 each a few days before Christmas. Old Navy has a great black friday sale, Justice usually does the buy 1 get 1 that day too. Sign up for all the stores emails and they send you good coupons and early sale notices all the time. My dds both wear lots of name brands but I will only buy if its really cheap.

I will only shop Justice with a coupon. My DD11 also knows to wait for a coupon or she will only look in the clearance sections. She does this for other stores too like Aero and Hollister. Yes she does where "trendy" clothes but I buy them big for her, and we never pay anywhere near full price.

My son is 9 and is already 5' tall. He wears a XL boys shirt (or Mens M/L) and Mens 9 shoes.

I buy him some new things but most of his clothes come from resale shops. They have upscale ones around here where I can get the same clothes for 1/4 of the price. I got him a LS RL Polo shirt today at Plato's closet for $8. It looked brand new too. With him growing so fast I would be nuts to buy all those name brand clothes full price. I want him to look and feel good but I can't replace his wardrobe every 6 months!