Old Navy Performance Fleece Scarves $1!

boblabontefan

I called the two stores in my area earlier tonight and was told that the hats and mittens weren't going to be on sale, only the scarves are $1.

My guess is they may do hats next week, mittens the following. Here's to wishful thinking!

I got some scarves around noon and they had shopping carts full of them in addition to several displays. And there was no limit at my store. I accidently grabbed six and asked the cashier if there was a limit and she said no. They all rang up $1 and I used a 20% off coupon from the ON weekly site. I got six scarves for $5.xx! Great deal! Thanks for posting!

My favorite store manager told me that they will be doing these kind of doorbuster deals every week until Christmas. I asked if they would have the gloves or hats and he didn't know for sure, but thought there is a good chance!

Got 9 scarves (no limit at my store) for $6.79 with the 30% off (stuff & save).

I took my Sis-In-Law and great niece with me and we got 15 scarves total. Got there right when they opened and the store manager took a picture of the people in line while making the statement "Our store was the only one in the area with a line waiting to get in." They had plenty of scarves and no one had a problem getting just what they wanted. Our store had a limit of 5 per transaction (not person). Could have got more if we wanted to. I got 10 of them to give to the families we adopt at Christmas time for our work.