Caption Photos & Win GottaDeal.com Black Friday Survival Kits [Winners Chosen!]

Brad

Guest smikmaisey

Photo #1- "chugga chugga chugga chugga chooo choooo"

Photo #2- "She'll never look for her gift in the hardware store bag!"

Photo#3- "aaaahhhhh, I'vvvvveee jusssst goooootttttta gggettt meeeee aaa maassssaaaaggge chaaaiirrr ffoooorrr attt hooommeee....Hoonnnneeeyyyy....I Knoooooowwww whaaattt I wwaaaannnnnttt forrrrr Chrissstttttmmaaaaassssss....aahhhhhhhh"

HOW TO WIN: There are 3 photos below that were taken on Black Friday last year and used in various news stories. Come up with your best humorous caption for each photo and post them in this thread. Be sure to label each caption based on the photo number (1,2 and 3). Only post one caption per photo - mutliple captions will not count.[/color]

PHOTO #1: Do they make a five cart size SUV?

PHOTO #2: I can't believe she left me with the underwear bag!

PHOTO #3: These are really ejections seats.....as soon as those doors open...we'll be flying ahead of everyone.

Good luck to all!

1) It was then, looking at her carts of BF goodies, that Sally realized that all of her years playing Tetris were going to finally pay off.

2)I can' f**ing believe she talked me into this s**t. I don't care what she says, I'm not caring that d*** pink bag around this mall all day. My face itches and I need a shave....grumble grumble...where's my coffee....

3) And visions danced throught their heads, TVs for $199, DVD's for $4.99...oh the sights they would see, the deals, the carts, in the crowds they soon would be....

1) Honey, don't worry....I know there has got to be something in here the kids will love! Aren't you proud of me?!!!

2) This is rediculous.....and I swear if she asks me to hold her purse, I am outta here!!!

3) Oh crap...there is that lady I plowed over to get the wii....don't make eye contact!! *****snore******

Photo #1: Hey Peggy Sue...I think we forgot something...if you've got this, I need to go back in and buy for my cousin's girlfriend's aunt's next door neighbor Billy Joe.

Photo #2: Victorias Secret...Macy's....I thought we were buying for the kids? How do I fall for this every single black Friday? Well, did she at least get something for me?

Photo #3: After eating too much turkey the day before...Becky sleeps soundly dreaming of deals at Target. Meanwhile, the crazed shopper next to her pretends to dooze off so she can swipe the ad for one last glance at the deals!

1. "Of course honey, there will be plenty of room in the car, I promise."

2. "75 bucks for underwear? If she can't figure out what to take back, I'll figure it out for her."

3. "This sure ain't the same as it was when we had to walk up hill both ways in the snow just to get to these stores on Black Friday. These kids just don't know how good they got it now. Now turn it up another notch."

1. Only had to get one thing uh, I knew I should of drove my own car!

2. The Estate, a 60-foot swimming pool, the underwater music system, a 2500 sq. ft. gym, a 1000 sq. ft. dining room, me and all my money are just not enough for Melinda now she wants me to wear these!

3. No BF Shopping - Arrested when found sleeping in Furniture Department overnight to be first in store on Black Friday

1."Honey, just because Timmy handed the Toys R Us ad to Santa for his want list doesnt mean we have to get him all of it!"

2."How many more stores can there be between our house and Best Buy?!?!?"

3."I remember Black Friday 1952....remember when we got to Wards at 7am! Margaret? MARGARET!"

PHOTO #1

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/caption1.jpg

"I sure wish the people who helped me FILL the carts was here to help me make it all FIT!"

PHOTO #2

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/caption2.jpg

"Now, I have a pretty polka-dot skirt and sexy panties, now all I need is some shoes!"

PHOTO #3

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/caption3.jpg

Bernice just couldn't handle Black Friday now that stores are opening at 4a.m.

#1: And DH thought I could pack the truck full for the flea market... wait until he sees this!

#2: Well, the pink bag can stay but the rest of it goes back!

#3: Wait until she finds the exploding dye pack that I hid in the ad pile this year...

Edited by pogiporkchop
make it fit the contest rules :)