Caption Photos & Win GottaDeal.com Black Friday Survival Kits [Winners Chosen!]

Brad

#1- "If we chain them all to the back and strap the dolls on top, can we use the carpool lane to go to the next store??"

#2- "I don't know what you're talking about-- that pink striped bag was already here when I sat down! I'm not touching it... what if it's a bomb or something?!"

#3- They read an online tip to sleep in shifts while waiting for the big sales... unfortunately, no one told them that meant DIFFERENT shifts! :)

#1: After tipping the driver $20 and giving them her address, Michelle drove away wondering when TRU started delivery service.

#2: Into the second hour of shopping, Richard began to realize why his wife begged him to come with her.

#3: BF Tip #97- Strategically place massage chairs outside the store you want to be first in line at. Then watch as the competition slowly drifts off to sleep as you run inside triumphantly!

#1...Quick grab the space bags and vacuum, we'll flatten them to make everything fit!

#2...And then she tells me “Hold my purse!”..”Carry these bags!”…”Oh Just sit there and watch the bags!”… nag nag nag…but at least I got to go into Victoria Secret!

#3...“And dreams of clothes, bags and sale tags danced in their heads…..”

1. I don't care who got a concussion, I got everything I wanted - now pack the f...ing car and let's move before the cops get here!

2. I might have to go back in Victoria's Secrets-I Realllllly like that black thing..... it felt soooo nice. Nobody has to know it's for---- Naaaah I could get it for her but it felt soooo niiiice.

3. Why'd they dump us here? those stupid nursing home people. They said they were taking us to the buffett, I musta fallen asleep, they said it would just be a minute what time is it? Why are we here? What day is it? Why is there paper on us? Are people throwing things on us?

Laura

The Librarian

Photo #1 - If Santa can do it, so can we!

Photo #2 - Maybe I can cram all these bags into the Sears bag - no one will ever suspect my new black thong purchase...

Photo #3 - If we pretend like we are sleeping, we can hijack their cart of good stuff when their backs are turned!

Photo 1 - The yellow zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the yellow zone...

Photo 2 - Well, Victoria, guess your gift isn't a secret any longer...

Photo 3 - That newspaper with all the BF ads is *heavy*. Now, nap time...

#1. You were supposed to go after the bigger trunk, I picked up everything else!

#2. Whew... I sure hope this new girdle lasts longer than the old one. I can just feel my gut resting on my legs...

#3. Crap! Someone call the janitor... how long have these corpses been here? We really need to get these lines moving more quickly- this is the 3rd set we've found today!

Photo #1 - "Yes, honey. I promise it will all fit. Now you keep packing the van and I'll go get the rest of the bags."

Photo #2 - "I hate it when Mom makes me carry her Victoria's Secret bag around," he thinks hanging his head in shame. "It's so embarrassing."

Photo #3 - The Wilson sisters didn't suspect a thing when they were offered a free chair massage and complimentary "coffee". Police believe the sisters were drugged so they would give up their place in line. The suspect is 3 ft. 9 in. and was last seen leaving Target in a pink Barbie Jeep.

Photo One: Phew! Toys for one kid down, two more to go! Is it ok if I come back to pick you up?

Photo Two: Wait a minute! This isn't mine! What the!!!! Maybe I'll just put it in this bag in case someone claims it later. ;)

Photo Three: "Eagle one to Fox trot two, over?" "Fox Trot Two here, I'm still under cover pretending to sleep, waiting for someone to drop their doorbuster so we can do the recon mission! Stand by eagle one for confirmation!"

Photo 1. Darling! Just wait for me, i'm gonna bring the others 4 shopping cars....

Photo 2. It doesn't matter i was the only guy at Victoria's secret line....This lingerie will look great on me....

Photo 3.- What a day!! Lucky, i'm 21 years old....my aunt says that one BF day is equal to 10 years buy she is always exaggerating things...

1. This is the last of Sally's gifts. When you finish loading them I'll go back in and get Johnny's.

2.I hope they can still find me at the end of the day after she's done piling all of her purchases on me!

3. We've been sitting here all night saving these chairs and you're telling me they aren't the one's in the ad???

1. Well I only had to sell 1 of our 3 kids to buy all of this honey, now load it up and quit complaining.

2. Victoria's Secret is that it's all for Victor.

3. After hours of shopping these two finally figured out the massage chairs were the best deal at the mall on black friday.

Photo #1: So I got all this great stuff with the cash I got for my clunker mega-sized truck - except none of it fits in my new fuel-efficient hybrid!

Photo #2: Now did I leave my fanny pack in here? Or in here?

Photo #3: Their last Tweet: "Sent DH to unload packages in the car. Can't believe the deals I scored with GottaDeal! Man, I could use a Red Bull."