Favorite Holiday Commericial (new, funny, cute)

allshoppedout

Today for the first time I saw this commercial about Dr. Pepper:

http://www.drpepper.com/video/ Cute, isn't it?

The "truck driver" reminds me of Handy Manny :)

and my favorite classic ones are the Eat n Park Christmas tree

& also

the M & M's and Santa seeing each other and falling over :D

WHAT commercials have you seen/like?

Edited by allshoppedout

I am a sucker for sappy commercials! One of my favorites is the Foldgers coffee one where the guy has been away from home. He comes in the house and the little girl sees him and whispers, "Everyone's asleep." Then he says, "I know how to wake 'em up," and smiles down at her. Then the parents smell the coffee brewing and they come down in the pjs and the woman's eyes light up and she says, "Oh Peter! Your home!" The best part of wakin' up...

Don't know why but I have always liked that one :)

I am a sucker for sappy commercials! One of my favorites is the Foldgers coffee one where the guy has been away from home. He comes in the house and the little girl sees him and whispers, "Everyone's asleep." Then he says, "I know how to wake 'em up," and smiles down at her. Then the parents smell the coffee brewing and they come down in the pjs and the woman's eyes light up and she says, "Oh Peter! Your home!" The best part of wakin' up...

That one is my all-time favorite, too!

I just added in my first post the links to youtube for those classic commercials......and in listening to the M & M's one, they said "HE DOES EXIST" and Santa says "THEY DO EXIST" and

oddly enough the Dr. Pepper slogan mentions EXIST.com..... wonder how the M & M co. feels about this ..

I think it is the coke commercial -- you follow a little girl growing up each christmas, getting a coke from Santa. then when she is older she gives him a coke. or something like that. It's been a whole year since i've seen it :D but it is very sweet

http://www.hillmanweb.com/xmas/xmascoke.html

edited to ad the link-I had to look it up after I started thinking about it.

My FAVORITE is the M&Ms "He does exist." I LOVE it! I also love the Kisses' Jingle and the Flintstone's Fruity Pebbles.

OH, and the Campbell's soup one where the snowman comes inside, eats some soup, and melts into a kid. Its SO corny!

I can't load the Dr. Pepper one... stupid dial-up! If anyone wants to tell me what happens, I'd appreciate it! :)

Ok I like the new glade ones for their holiday fragrance collection, just saw them today....

I like the one where the people light up/put out the glade and things change, like the ladies clothes become more elegant (black dress) and the home decor changes...lit up wreaths :yup: but they didn't have that posted on Youtube yet..

and then there is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p23AdFSuGfM

**Also every time I try to use the YOUTUBE icon when posting replies and I add the link, it never comes up in my reply with the actual video you can click on, anyone know why?

Hall Mark commercials are the best at Christmas..but the one that always use to get me in the shopping mood was for Hills Department store. Our Hills closed years ago but i remember watchign the commercial on Thanksgiving and it had a turkey on a table and the turkey would get up and run our the door to start his shopping,..use to make me laugh so hard.

A favorite of mine!!!! The first one in our family calls the others and lets everyone know "Peter is home!" Brings smiles to my face just thinking about it!!! I always know Christmas is close by and I will see all my family soon!:)

I think it is the coke commercial -- you follow a little girl growing up each christmas, getting a coke from Santa. then when she is older she gives him a coke. or something like that. It's been a whole year since i've seen it :D but it is very sweet

OMG that made me cry! Is that a new one I haven't seen that one before?

OMG that made me cry! Is that a new one I haven't seen that one before?

I haven't seen that one before either. I teared up too. Johnny Cash is singing!

Here's the youtube link: