How many years have you been shopping BF?

bpr

I missed a few while in Japan, but was able to go to AFFES and NEX. Their sales weren't the best, but was able to grab some good deals. They made up for it by having some Friday night sales every weekend until Christmas. But, I hope to be back in the saddle this year.

This is about my 6th or 7th year - I've had a miss a few in the last few years due to holiday travel... I'm not sure what our traveling plans this year entail but I'm ready to go!

My mom used to take me to the mall early on special holidays, such as New Year's Eve or Day, for specials. That's the first time I really realized the potential of getting to be first in line for a deal.

This will be just my fourth year. My family traditionally made a point of NOT shopping over the Thanksgiving weekend, to make it a non-commercial holiday, in part because some of us often traveled far to gather on a family farm in Texas and have a "traditional" holiday. That ended for me three years ago when we gathered in a subrban area outside Chicago instead and I hit the stores early. I am hooked now.

Hmm, I remember going out when I was 15 with my friends family so almost 30 years ago was my first one. I dont remember if they called it Black Friday back then I just remember it called the day after thanksgiving shopping .. But hardcore black friday shopping I have been doing since Austin was 3 and he is 15 so 12 years:eyepoppin

I was pregnant with my 11 yr. old the first time my sisters, mom, and I hit it real early in the morning. We started at Staples and then went from there. One of us is still usually one of the first in line there to get their great deals.

I didn't get out too early last year though, there wasn't that much on sale that I was after. I did most of our shopping online last year.

I shopped a little on BF but my first real BF was about 6 yrs ago with my SIL the following year I camped out for my mom at bestbuy with SIL for my mom a computer and every since I have been out on BF with the best of them and I even got DH to join me and this yr my mom is even going..