In Need of Suggestions for a Tween

SuggaD

yes, the apple refurbs are great and they look like new, at least the 4 shuffles and 2 nanos I've bought so far do....THinking about a touch also, but probably not for Christmas, I have a classic 120 (dh bought me) so maybe towards the Feb blues cycle...I still tend to use the shuffle at work more than the classic (have the song list I want to listen to on it, christmas at the moment).

Gonna throw out my suggestions:

Money

Gift Cards to her favorite clothing store/s

Perfume

make up

hair straightener

Manicure/Pedicure at the local salon or salon school

New bookbag/purse for school (come on, school started over 2 months ago, what they got in the beginning is 'old' now, lol - hey that's what I hear from my 14 yr old)

SHOES!!! (boots, frilly)

New hair do (either hair cut, highlight, color - whatever your family allows or fancies)

All of those are things my 12 year old niece would love as gifts. Anyone with a girl about that age to buy for, this is a great list of suggestions.

I don't appreciate my post being moved! The reason I started a new thread is because it was for a BOY! The post which you merged it with was regarding GIRLS! EVERYONE knows the boys and girls have different tastes in presents. Now when people look for my post, the first thing they see is the "HELP for DD!" :mad:

My DS is no help at all when I ask him about what he would like for Christmas. Anyone have any ideas for a tweenage boy??

For the Moderators, regarding my previous post you merged.......You merged it with a post about Girls!

Edited by hoosierxheart
Note to Moderators

My DS is 11 and he is asking for a lot of video games and books and he likes the Bakugan things too. His PSP died, so we are getting one of those for him and also probably getting him a new TV and DVD player too. He also gets clothes, pjs, etc. I am SO getting him the feet pajamas! They have them at Target for $14.99!

My sons are 9 and 10 and they are getting video games (and system). My ds10 asked for a new bike as his was getting beat up. After that I am giving them both some $$.

My MIL is getting them a 32'' lcd tv for their room.

A digital camera is nice. Or a camcorder maybe?

My sons are 9 and 10 and they are getting video games (and system). My ds10 asked for a new bike as his was getting beat up. After that I am giving them both some $$.

My MIL is getting them a 32'' lcd tv for their room.

A digital camera is nice. Or a camcorder maybe?

A bike if he likes to ride and has had a growth spurt. Both of mine outgrew their bikes within months of each other a couple of years ago. My 15 yr old is now on a 26 in as he is nearly 6ft already and the younger one is on a 24 inch, big change from his little bike... OR if he has a basic bike and is interested in one of the ones with all the gears, etc...

bakugan

wimpy kid books

any kind of Guiness record books

Ripley's Believe it or Not type books

video games

depends on the boy, but Zhu Zhu's (mine want them)

bike

rip stick

skate board

movies

collectible cards (they have soooo many kinds...you should be able to find something he likes)