Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

Got a coupon in the mail today, they're having another 30% off September 30th through October 7th but I only got a 15%.

I was going to go to Kohl's tonight to use my Kohl's cash but since the 15,20 or 30% off starts again Sept 30-Oct 7 and the Kohl's cash is good the same time...I will wait....hopefully I will get 30% and make my Kohl's cash go even farther. :D

I was going to go to Kohl's tonight to use my Kohl's cash but since the 15,20 or 30% off starts again Sept 30-Oct 7 and the Kohl's cash is good the same time...I will wait....hopefully I will get 30% and make my Kohl's cash go even farther. :D

I got the card but it didn't say what percent I got? Maybe it was just advertising and the official peel-off is still yet to come. I have $80 in Kohl's cash to spend. Wahoo.

I got the card but it didn't say what percent I got? Maybe it was just advertising and the official peel-off is still yet to come. I have $80 in Kohl's cash to spend. Wahoo.

Peelie is on its way. Got the card also and then got the typical magazines style advertisement with the peelie. They were stingy this time and I only got 15%!

I have a 20 % off code from the mag and it said that the LC collection was 30 % off. So I went to the store to try things on and planned to purchase it online but it wasn't 30% off in store or online. Also anyone know of a good sale coming this wed? My sister's friend who works their told her

That's AWESOME!! I can't wait. I have a couple more things I'd like to get and that's a great deal!

Does this discount % come off before or after the Kohl's cash?

I just used my Kohls cash and it came off after the discount. I got my total, then the cashier scanned my coupon and then i gave her my kohls cash and then i swiped my Kohls cc. Maybe she did it wrong but that's what was done this past Friday................ So now ur really confused- right!

I just used my Kohls cash and it came off after the discount. I got my total, then the cashier scanned my coupon and then i gave her my kohls cash and then i swiped my Kohls cc. Maybe she did it wrong but that's what was done this past Friday................ So now ur really confused- right!

Did you check your receipt to be sure? I was just there this morning and bought a ton of stuff. I gave the cashier my 30% off coupon which she scanned, and on the screen I could see it took 30% off my total. I then gave her my Kohl's cash which I assumed would be deducted from my new total. Now I am looking at my receipt and used a calculator to double-check and NO, the Kohl's cash was deducted FIRST, meaning my 30% off got taken on the reduced total. In my case it came to a $21 difference. So I paid $21 more because of the way their computer processed the transaction.

Did you check your receipt to be sure? I was just there this morning and bought a ton of stuff. I gave the cashier my 30% off coupon which she scanned, and on the screen I could see it took 30% off my total. I then gave her my Kohl's cash which I assumed would be deducted from my new total. Now I am looking at my receipt and used a calculator to double-check and NO, the Kohl's cash was deducted FIRST, meaning my 30% off got taken on the reduced total. In my case it came to a $21 difference. So I paid $21 more because of the way their computer processed the transaction.

I was thinking along that lines. No matter how you put it in, the computer will do it the way the Kohl's cash states. Taken off before other discounts.

I was thinking along that lines. No matter how you put it in, the computer will do it the way the Kohl's cash states. Taken off before other discounts.

This is correct...I've done it both ways, handing the Kohl's cash first, or handing the discount % first, and the KC always comes off first, then the % off, no matter how YOU do it...

I just wanted to mention for anyone that got in on the deal last week with the kitchenaid mixer, in the ad that started Sept 30th, on the back page is states that you get a Free food grinder or slicer/shredder with purchase. So I brought my packing slip in and they gave me one with no problems. It is posted on the kohls website, but it's a Mail in Form that started on the 27th.

It may be worth a try if you are interested!