Kohls.com Circulon TOTAL 12-pc Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set $80.00 (reg. $329)

kimyvr

So how nice is it? Original price nice, sale price nice, or somewhere in the middle--lol!? I'm still trying to get this, I got the large pan with the drain lid. I hope they are the super heavy ones--is yours?

You will like the large pan with the drain lid. I've had mine for a few years and am not adding a second and the 12 piece set.

So how nice is it? Original price nice, sale price nice, or somewhere in the middle--lol!? I'm still trying to get this, I got the large pan with the drain lid. I hope they are the super heavy ones--is yours?

I haven't opened it yet.....I have to slowly work it into my current set of pots and pans so DH doesn't notice;).....I have other Circulon Total pieces and I love them!! They're a nice heavy weight , not cheap at all......I rarely use my stainless pots anymore......This whole set costs about the same price as the one 8qt stockpot I bought a couple months ago ......

I haven't opened it yet.....I have to slowly work it into my current set of pots and pans so DH doesn't notice;).....I have other Circulon Total pieces and I love them!! They're a nice heavy weight , not cheap at all......I rarely use my stainless pots anymore......This whole set costs about the same price as the one 8qt stockpot I bought a couple months ago ......

I can TOTALLY relate.

I too will slowly intergrate them in to my current pans, removing the old ones and replacing them. Why cause stress over such a little thing? I personally am saying mine was a "business" expense so he won't see I spent $65 on pots and pans. Yes they were a good deal, but my husband is clueless when it comes to how much stuff like this costs.

Out of Stock again, I would love to get 2 sets of these but can't get them in time, :eyepoppin

Just a thought for you and anyone else out there hoping to get a chance on this cookware set or another item that you really want to purchase:

Go to thread tools near top of thread

Select: Subscribe to this thread

Select Instant notification by email

Select Add Subscription

For those of you that already do know please forgive; this is for anyone that doesn't know how and wants to learn how to use thread tools and be notified when something in a particular thread is added etc.