Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I was at Olathe at 9:30 this morning. It seemed very picked over to me. You don't think they went to 75% off mid day yesterday, do you? UGH. People have talked about that happening, but it has never happened to me around here. I hope they don't start doing that! I don't shop the Olathe ST very much at all, so I didn't really know what they had left. Did they have a lot yesterday when you were there? It seemed very sparce at 9:30.

I was there at 8:30 and it was CROWDED. I mean so crowded that I couldn't navigate my cart through half the aisles. I don't think it went to 75% off yesterday - it really looked pretty similar this morning as when I left on Sunday morning so I just think everyone was there to BUY, BUY, BUY. I think that store is very busy regularly anyway. I rarely find very much in the way of clearance there because people seem to buy the stuff at the lower amounts rather than waiting until 75% off. They had almost no candy at 50% off.

Mine - Kohler, WI - was 75% today. Apparently I'm the only one in town who wasn't there cleaning them out. I got there at 3:30 and the parking lot was crowded. Many of the goods were gone. I was surprised to see all the Hershey's gone, guess I didn't need any more anyways.

I did scavenge and find a few good deals, though.

Little swimmers on clearance for 5.19*2=10.38-3.00 off 2 Huggies target coupon - 4.00 manu. coupon ($2.00 off diapers*2)=3.38 for 2 packs

No price on ornament, cashier suggested $1.50, I say "too much" she suggests $.50 - deal!

Huggies wipes (not clearance) $2.39*2-$3.00 off 2 Huggies - $.75 manu. coupon = $1.03 for 2.

Sorry 20 min game 2.49!, TY all for the tip, never would have known - it was unmarked, hiding in toys, and the last in the store. Too bad I couldn't pick up the other games.

Lots of cheap ornaments and other "christmas" I can use for birthdays for the year.

Unfortunatly no play-doh.:(

What cabbage patch have people been finding? I didn't know what I was looking for or where.

75% in Voorhees, NJ. Was pretty picked over.

Anywho, all of the baby big ticket items: strollers, cars seats, bouncers, pack and play was 50% to 75% off.

I scored a costco pack and play for $20 bucks, originally $40 and a fisher price bouncy seat for $12.50, originally $25.

They had Graco travel systems for 75% off.. originally $179.99 for $42.50.:eyepoppin:eyepoppin

I'm set for my girlfriend's baby shower in March.

For those of you who are looking for the toys. I found these today at 75% off.

Found all of these in the toy section and not in the Christmas clearance section.

Christmas theme toys:

1.24-Bratz Little Angels Holiday Special Edition (found several different holiday Bratz toys, but only these were scanning at 75%)

1.24-Cars Holiday (Lightning McQueen & Ramone are the only two I could find…might be other ones)

1.24-Doodle Mini Pet

1.24, .74 & .49-Playdoh (24 pack bag & Candy Cane 10 pack, Holiday Tree & Snowman pack)

2.49-Cabbage Patch Kids-Lil’ Sprouts

2.49-Thomas & Friends 3 piece train-Special holiday pack.

2.49-My Little Pony-Ponyville-A Very Minty Christmas Tree set(also found the little ponies with santa hat in the tube, but these did not ring up as clearance)

1.24-Disney Royal Nursery (small dolls-Cinderella, Belle & Sleeping Beauty)

1.24-Holiday pocket Etch A Sketch

1.24-Dora The Explorer-Holiday Car

1.24-Go Diego Go-Santa Sleigh

1.24-Shrek plush dolls: shrek, donkey, gingerbread man, dragon (pink), dragon (grey), puss in boots-They had regular and holiday on these, only holiday were on clearance.

1.24-Blues Clues Holiday See’n Say Junior

1.24-Dora the Explorer Holiday See ‘n Say Junior

1.24-Elmo Holiday See ‘n Say Junior

All of the above had Christmas theme packaging or on the plush dolls the tags were Christmas themed.

I also found some other non-Christmas theme toys that did not have a clearance sticker, but were 75% off:

1.24-Barbie Ballerina Doll (found a whole buggy of these…heard a guy say they were sending them back. Grabbed some before he took off with them)

2.49-Sorry Express

2.49-Monopoly Express

2.49-Scrabble Express

4.99-Battleship-Just in Case Games

4.99-Trouble-Just in Case Games

4.99-Connect 4-Just in Case Games

Hope this helps someone :)

Thanks for listing all of that, I'm going to have to go back and look around. My cart was so full and stacked so high that I just went to Christmas and that was it. I couldn't see over the top of my cart and had boxes stacked in the front and then stacked up from the back up to underneath the handle you push with. LOL, people coming in said, "I guess Christmas must have gotten marked down again." I was thrilled to get some trees, I always say I want some extra ones here and there and never want to pay for them when the next year comes around.

Whittier Target had four of the wine fridges left.

Ugh! I don't want to have to drive to Whittier, but what was the clearance price? I may make the trip.

Funny, when I lived in the boonies 25 miles was nothing. We had to drive that far to get to town. But living in LA, 25 miles is the other end of the earth!

75% in Voorhees, NJ. Was pretty picked over.

Anywho, all of the baby big ticket items: strollers, cars seats, bouncers, pack and play was 50% to 75% off.

I scored a costco pack and play for $20 bucks, originally $40 and a fisher price bouncy seat for $12.50, originally $25.

They had Graco travel systems for 75% off.. originally $179.99 for $42.50.:eyepoppin:eyepoppin

I'm set for my girlfriend's baby shower in March.

Do you have the DPCI codes for any of these from your receipts and the colors/styles???? Or were they catalog returns???

I was there at 8:30 and it was CROWDED. I mean so crowded that I couldn't navigate my cart through half the aisles. I don't think it went to 75% off yesterday - it really looked pretty similar this morning as when I left on Sunday morning so I just think everyone was there to BUY, BUY, BUY. I think that store is very busy regularly anyway. I rarely find very much in the way of clearance there because people seem to buy the stuff at the lower amounts rather than waiting until 75% off. They had almost no candy at 50% off.

Ya, I bet that was one of the only stores in KC who didn't go to 75% off the same day as everyone else, so EVERYBODY went there yesterday right at opening. Whereas the day before things were probably pretty spread out among all the stores who started their clearance that day.

anyone been out this morning to check for 90%? I am trapped till afternoon, but it would be nice to know if I should go out after the floats roll by and the crazy people who camped out overnight leave.

I actually called target this AM to see what % off they were at. Still at 75%, going to check in the morning before work.

One baby item I saw this morning was the Graco stroller and snugride carseat TOGETHER for $43.00!!!! It was the light pink pattern! That is an AWESOME DEAL!!! They also had jogging strollers, the Eddie Bauer Tandem Stroller clearanced.

Also for you scrapbooking people - I looked and scanned the xmas items and most scanned for 75% off - NOT MARKED at my store!

On the bottom shelves were some cute ornament making kits reg - $19.99 but got for $4.97!

AND the Toy section has been "straightened" since I was there yesterday - asked a sales person and he said mark downs will be this week - there are a TON of TOYS - hoping to get the Barbie Royal Throne for $12!!!!! Guess I will be back tomorrow and Thursday, ummm and Friday!!!!

oh, darn it... now I have to get out and brush my hair fast and get shoes on and GO! I had planned an entire day of deep cleaning but I have been watching that infant car seat/stroller combo for days. I need to run and get that if it has gone past 30% off!! They had 10 in my store 2 days ago at the 30% price.

We held off opening the sealed enveloped from our ultrasound until midnight last night and found out we are having another GIRL! So that travel set will be perfect; I had to toss out my infant seat after my daughter used my son's old one. Gosh, cross your fingers they went 50% off at my store and they have some left!

oh, darn it... now I have to get out and brush my hair fast and get shoes on and GO! I had planned an entire day of deep cleaning but I have been watching that infant car seat/stroller combo for days. I need to run and get that if it has gone past 30% off!! They had 10 in my store 2 days ago at the 30% price.

We held off opening the sealed enveloped from our ultrasound until midnight last night and found out we are having another GIRL! So that travel set will be perfect; I had to toss out my infant seat after my daughter used my son's old one. Gosh, cross your fingers they went 50% off at my store and they have some left!

Good luck! they had a ton at my store.....and had even moved some over to the other side of baskets...close to vacumes and sewing machines...ask someone if you don't see any - let us know if you find it!

Congratulations!

Lucky....i been wanting those ornament forever!! but I doubt there will be any left at the store at my place:no:

I bought the last 2 in an MI store.. but returned them because my mother in law didnt want them... They seemed really nice..

I didnt see anyone post this... but the Smith and Hawken / Target Brand Ducks - the Christmas ones are also included on the 75% OFF sale... I found a broken beak duck and my husband said I should buy him because he needs a good home.. and then I found another one in the Smith and Hawken aisle and it was just sitting there.. Scanned both and they were 75% off.. Woo Hoo!

Guest quigonatr
::groovin: Okay so when do we get to 90% off? My store still has wrapping paper that I would like! I think it is 3-4 days after it goes 75%?!?! What are your thoughts. My store went 75% on Sun.