Where do you shop first on Black Friday?

ChristmasShopping

Last year, the best deals were at Menard's (but crowd control and line crashers were big problems!), then to Target, Sears (for the gift cards they give out), then to the mall for the shopping bags with numbered tickets...wait around the mall til 10 am when they draw for the misc. gifts (donated by merchants) and the 2-3 big value gift certificates. By then, hubby is on his way in to work after buying his own bargains (usually Best Buy) and I head home.

Circuit City first cause BB is too crazy. Then Office Max but with no FAR, office max is nothing for me. Then the mall.

This year, I think I will do CC online and then office max if they have FAR or TJ Maxx or Staples and then possibly target. I want to get some cheap toys for the toy drive and then the mall.

We start at Best Buy every year.. Cant beat thier deals on electronics and we are and electronic family :tongue1: last year was so crazy we only went to best buy and came home. I had plans to go to Parisians and some other stores but I was so pooped out from being in that stupid computer line for 5 hours :yuck: for a computer that wasnt even for me:no:

Ok, depends on the ads for me, but usually it's Walmart, especially since they do price matching. After that it's Kmart, unless they don't have what I want, by than I can usually get over to Circuit City before it opens. If I'm in CC and they are out of an item, I call their 800# while in the store and order for that price. From there I'll cruise over to Target, than maybe the mall, cruise into Toys R Us, but usually turn right around unless I have to get something from there because the amount of people and the lines in there are just way overwhelming. After that I check out Gamestop, than hop over to 5 Below, Old Navy and than Walgreens before checking back into Walmart for a more casual look through. I steer clear of Best Buy. If there is something in their ad that is a have to get, I'll check out Walmart's stock on it before even attempting BB. I just don't like waiting in the checkout line that long. I used to head over to Comp USA, but they closed. Oh, and sometime in there, usually right before heading home, I will go by Kohl's.