What do you take with you on Black Friday?

queenki

What do you take with you on Black Friday? A fanny pack, a purse, coin purse or just use your pockets? What do you have in it? What do you wear also? I wear some jeans and a long sleeve shirt, I layer it with a sweater and a hat, gloves, tennis shoes, and coat. I do this so as it gets warmer I can peel the layers for comfort.

I usually wear sweat pants, tshirt under a sweatshirt then a coat. Usually the coat gets ditched in the van after my first stop cause I'm hot. My money is usually in my moms pockets since she lets me do the running and she waits in line (if they are getting long) or sits back and listens for me to yell where to go. LMAO

Julie

I added a couple things last year. The first was hand warmers. Little packets that get warm when you squish them. I found them in sporting goods for hunters. They work fantastic when standing in long cold lines at 3am. I bought a clip hook for my keys so I could just clip them onto my belt loops. No losing them or digging in bottom of purse for them. I stopped carrying a purse. I am now just carrying a cigarette case that holds credit cards. I don't take cash it's all debit card or nothing. Jeans, t-shirt, sweatshirt, coat, gloves, scarf, sock hat. Most of the hot stuff is left in suv after the first store. I also take my sister, we take turns standing in the cold line and sitting in the warm suv.

Year before last I think I just stuck my money, credit and debit cards, and drivers license in my pocket. Last year I think I carried a purse.

Normally I would wear jeans, tshirt, and flip flops. Last year I had to wear a jacket because I got a little chilly. Hopefully this year will be back to my flip flops and jeans and tshirt, no jacket.

I carry one of those wallet type purses. You know, the ones that are really flat and you just unsnap it and it has a place for all your cards and $$ and stuff. I put that around my neck so I don't leave it anywhere. I'm always paranoid about stuff falling out of my pockets.

I usually wear jeans, a turtleneck and sweater or sweatshirt and comfy shoes. It's cold here in Ohio, but I refuse to wear a coat. I don't like the extra bulk when I'm trying to shop.

For my first stop, since I'm generally in line in the cold, I'm dressed for it, including a hat, scarf, and mittens. Last year, I even stopped off for a coffee first, which I usually don't waste time with, but it was REALLY cold last year, and the night before, I generally don't sleep well, between having a shorter night to sleep, and the natural high that comes from dreaming of all of the good deals I'm going to get!! I have my money/cards, phone, ID, and keys in my pockets. I'm generally not at my first stop for too long, because if I've planned it well, I'm in and out to get what I most want and then I'm off to the next place...as long as the next place is open, I am without outerwear, because I will probably end up standing in longer lines, or fighting more crowds, but I still don't carry a purse! I usually have enough to carry without having to drag that along!

I put everything in my pockets. I wear jean and usually a light jacket if needed. It is usually pretty warm. I always wear tennis shoes, I like my toes and peope dont care what they run over. I carry my debit card, a credit card(just in case), and a few loose dollars for the soda machine.

I usually wear a short sleeve shirt, long sleeve shirt, and a lightweight fleecy jacket. The layers help keep me warm, but I can always peel something off if I start getting hot.

I've been lucky though and have never spent too much time waiting outside. I never carry a purse, I just keep all the important stuff in my front pocket, and/or with my big burly dh. :D

I always bring all the ads so I can pricematch (can you tell I usualy hit walmart first?) and sometimes, I'll stuff a granola bar or two in my jacket along with a diet coke.

Can't think of anything else offhand.

It varies for me, depending on the weather situation. Always pack on more clothes than necessary, that way there's no way to get too cold. Always be prepared!

Other than that, just the sale ads of the stores I want to go to, so I can remember everything I want.

It varies for me, depending on the weather situation. Always pack on more clothes than necessary, that way there's no way to get too cold. Always be prepared!

Other than that, just the sale ads of the stores I want to go to, so I can remember everything I want.

same here...and my shopping list of course...

I do take my purse...I hook it with the kids straps and put my coat and all the stuff on top of it.....I am a jeans person and sweatshirt with a tee under it and my tennis shoes....I need to just take my debit card but about my luck I get to a store and it would not accept it...lol.

I usually layer too - shirt, hoodie, and coat if needed. I bought the hand warmers last year and then forgot them - hopefully they're still good for this year. I take all the ads with me. I've found in the past I needed and ad I didn't think I would. So I put all ads in a plastic bag and put the ones I'm definately going to on top. I also do the pricematch list for Walmart.

Some years I take a purse, sometimes not. But I always have granola bars and gatorade in the car, besides my debit card that is my must have every year. NO time for breakfast of course!! lol - usually slow down enough for lunch though.

I usually just take my keys and wallet (which happen to be connected) and my ads. I always PM everything at WM and have never had any problems. I staple all of my ads together so that I don't lose any pages and I put sticky notes to mark the pages of the items I plan to price Match.

^ IllinoisMom beat me to it... I bring WALKIE TALKIES. I found that it was hard to hear a cellphone's ring inside a busy Best Buy, what with all the people and craziness. It's usually my brother and I as a two-man team with him in line while I bring round after round of goodies. One year, we filled up 3 of those yellow Best Buy carts, not including all the TVs and computer monitor boxes that are on the floor on the side of the carts. People around us in line thought we were half-crazy. Some of them thought that they should have employed the same tactic. Anyways, i digress... Bring WALKIE TALKIES. :D

Cargo pants also help in carrying Best Buy credit cards, Driver's License, and BF ads.

I carry my debit card, drivers license, and cell phone in my pocket. I wear tshirt, jeans, coat, gloves, stocking cap, and tennis shoes. I stop and get myself a hot chocolate and about 4 extras for the people in line around me..I have figured out that most are a lot more friendly if you give them something warm to drink.. Oh and I also take all ads with me so I can price match at walmart.

Is the one day of the year I do not carry a purse at least early in the morning. I have my debit card, cell, and, keys. DD usually carries the ads and the list. Last year we wore shorts! Usually we wear sweats and a tshirt or jeans and a tshirt.

Am always blown away by some of the women in line that took a lot of time to get dressed lol. We look presentable but just barely lmao. If I could get away with wearing my pj pants trust me I would. ;)

long johns, jeans, and sweatpants...two pairs of socks...a long sleeve tshirt, short sleeve tshirt, sweatshirt, and coat...a hat.....hand and feet warmers....hot chocolate..snacks...blankets...chairs...a book..the sale ads...my shopping list...and most importantly my plan of attack:cheesy:

I always drop all but the bottom layer and put the other junk away about 45 min before the store opens.