Time spent on this site

akm2u

This is the 2nd day in a row that I'm still in my pj's at 12:43 p.m. My kids think I'm addicted

They're right, but LOVE that "big brown truck" that comes down the driveway every afternoon!

You know you spend TOO MUCH time here when the cupboards are bare, the kids say they are going somewhere else to live (where the mom doesn't know how to use a computer), and dh is complaining that he has no clean underwear!!!!!!!!!!

I'm kinda new here but it seems like I spend 18 hrs on here I do take a nap sometimes & maybe answer e-mail

Yes I need a 12 step program I am addicted LOL

:giggle: Me too! I joined in Nov. and I am addicted!! I swear this place is like crack- you get a taste and have to have more!! I stay on this site so much my husband is constatly looking over my shoulder going "what are you looking at" he doesn't belive I could spend so much time on this site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:giggle: Me too! I joined in Nov. and I am addicted!! I swear this place is like crack- you get a taste and have to have more!! I stay on this site so much my husband is constatly looking over my shoulder going "what are you looking at" he doesn't belive I could spend so much time on this site.

My husband is jealous too! lol

my husband likes gottadeal. he thinks it unbelievable all the deals and freebies and money for surveys there is. he gets on it to!!!

needless to say i spend everyday here!!! i love it

I didn't post for the first several months, but i always do now.

This is the first time I hung around after Christmas. I have gotten some amazing deals all through December. Now, it seems to be "drying up a little" There are less and less people here, I have seen nothing about Overstock.com deals in 2 weeks, I have only seen a couple of KILLER DEALS this past few days. It is just GottaDeal members backing off or is it really merchants doling out less deals now that Christmas is over???? Or, it is just ME??? What is it like in the summer? Do merchants continue to lure us in all year around?

This is the first time I hung around after Christmas. I have gotten some amazing deals all through December. Now, it seems to be "drying up a little" There are less and less people here, I have seen nothing about Overstock.com deals in 2 weeks, I have only seen a couple of KILLER DEALS this past few days. It is just GottaDeal members backing off or is it really merchants doling out less deals now that Christmas is over???? Or, it is just ME??? What is it like in the summer? Do merchants continue to lure us in all year around?

You will find deals throughout the year here.

A great deal of us stay for the comradarie and friendships we have developed. There are some amazing people here. The lounges are great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...