Today's newspaper has some Black Friday ads

RossMAN

Since we have GottaDeal'ers all around the United States, let's help each other out.

Please reply only if you have today's (Wednesday November 24) newspaper in your hands.

Find your local newspapers web site through either Yahoo! or USNPL.com.

After looking through your newspaper, please reply listing:

1) Newspaper name including your city and state.

2) Which stores did you find BLACK FRIDAY ADS (not Wednesday) for?

Let's make this a group effort, I'd like to see 100+ replies to this thread.

If you have some scanned ads from today's newspaper please e-mail them as attachments to [email protected]

Black Friday :2football here we come :2football

After looking through your newspaper, please reply listing:

1) Newspaper name including your city and state.

2) Which stores did you find BLACK FRIDAY ADS (not Wednesday) for?

1) The Leaf-Chronicle (Clarksville, TN)

2) A whole lotta nothin'! There was only ONE ad in the paper, and it was for Kmart's Thanksgiving Day sale. Not a single BF ad in the entire paper.

I'm in Missouri & just got my paper. We don't have a paper tomorrow so all the ads are in todays.

The ads I have are:

WalMart

Hastings

Hibbett Sports

Office Max

Home Depot

Sears

Kmart (both T-day & BF)

JcPenneys

Orscheln

Office Depot

Goodys

Booger!!!J/K that's it I'm moving. ;) All we got so far today is Big Lots and it wasn't much to talk about. Just sent hubby to the store to pick up last minute things for dinner tomorrow along with a newspaper. I'll post what is in it as soon as he gets back and I go through it!

What's the best paper for Seattle? I just bought The Seattle Times (Wed) and here's what I found:

- 1 huge 47-page booklet insert on BF deals at JC Penney

- Bon-Macy's

That's all I can find so far... there are a bunch of coupons for The Good Guys that are only valid until midnight tonight.

THANKGIVING DAY

- 2 25% off coupons for Gart Sports/Sports Authority

OK Hubby got back with the News Herald -Willoughby/Mentor Ohio. There is a Kmart ad for Thurs. only sales and one for Petco Nov. 23-Dec. 4th. other than that... nothing!

Edited to ad there is one more , Peebles starts Fri. 7am. there are (2) 15% bonus coupons on any single item of choice. And one coupon for Sat. only from 8am to noon.

I forgot to mention that the JC Penney booklet comes with 2 coupons for BF evening (4-10pm):

$5 off purchase of $50 or more

10$ off purchase of $75 or more

Also, in the Seattle Times Savings Source:

Longs (Free mascara with purchase coupon, 30% off jewellery coupon, 60% off beauty tools coupon, Buy 1 Get 1 Free Healing Garden, Buy 3 get 1 Free Hallmark cards coupon)

Bartell Drugs (Free concealer coupon, $2 off prepaid wireless phone cards, $5 off HP cartridges coupomn)

Famous Footwear (10% off coupon)

RiteAid (Free after rebate: blank VHS, extension cords, remote control, CD wallet, Maell CD cases)

Walgreens

Big 5

Michael's

Fry's Electronics

1) The Leaf-Chronicle (Clarksville, TN)

2) A whole lotta nothin'! There was only ONE ad in the paper, and it was for Kmart's Thanksgiving Day sale. Not a single BF ad in the entire paper.

Sorry to hijack the thread here...but that's the same paper I get! Used to live in Clarksville, now we live in Erin (still get the Leaf Chronicle down here).

Small world.