First Contest! Win a Mystery Shirt Prize Pack! [Winners Posted]

Brad

Standing in line freezing waiting for Menards to open and then when it does searching through the maze of people hunting for the bargains on my list.

Our Menards opens in a few weeks. I’ve never been to one and I’m so excited.

You know maybe I should start a web cam show on youtube of my BF life. There maybe a lot of people that want to experience it but will not brave the crowds. Let me call Len and ask him to find me a cheap go pro, helmet and shoulder pads with a lysol mist fan attached so I dont get covid.

Not sure. I think it will be mostly online. If they do it will be spread out through out the season or that particular week

Guess I better get some gift cards for the day lol I’d rather use them then my bank card

I think I'll miss just browsing in the stores- I miss it already. lol    I will miss going to JC Penny for their coupon giveaway. They usually have great deals that day too. I probably will buy fewer impulse buy if shopping online. Things just look better in person- plus you can't really tell what  clothes will look like online. I'll miss the excitement of trying to get the great doorbusters- they usually have some that are not offered online and it will be a lot more difficult if everyone is shopping online. I'll miss all the Christmas decorations. I'll miss spending that time with my children. It just won't be the same.

• Like 1

As far as shopping... I hadn't been doing much in store shopping even before March. And I've done the majority of my BF shopping online except for a trip to Persmart for several years already. So I dont really plan to go out, but that's not really a change for me. Edited by bluebear

Hahaha! Ditto! These boxes have me way too excited

Right....I need one in my life right now!

Now wait a sec I called dibs on the one on the far right...I even licked the glue that holds the box together  so it's mine, especially in these days of social distancing( dont want anyone to catch cooties!!

HEHEHE!!!

Yep, that one is definitely yours, I will take the far left one, and the one under it, and the one under it,and......