Sears Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I worked at  Montgomery Wards they year it went out of business. The Black Friday ad was similar to this one... a few good deals but nothing major. Busiest shopping day of the year and no traffic. :(

I retract my earlier comment... looks like this is not the full ad. Just a preview. 

Edited by Nate Dogg

Meh.....might care more if there was a Sears anywhere within an hour of us.  But every Sears within an hour's drive has closed over the last couple of years.  Couldn't care less if I tried.  C'est la vie....good shopping for those who still have one that's reasonably close.

• 2 weeks later...
I’m not even sure where the nearest Sears store is. The two in Tulsa (about an hour from me anyhow) closed a year or two ago. Hard to even remember exactly when because shopping in there got so bad we didn’t hardly ever go in there. The tool department would have like one or two of a few hand tools with lots of empty spaces in between and the housewares department was just as bad. That last Christmas they were open we cut through the store to go into the mall and it was like a ghost town in there compared to the people in the mall. Really sad for a store that had been an icon to go down like that.