Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

What's something you buy/rebuy every year?

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#91 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 3, 2018 - 5:00 am

I took the plunge and grabbed a throw from Kohls. You all were so right!! They are awesome! My toes are covered, what a fantastic treat.

My 13 year old immediately tried to steal it so I'm going to have to grab another or I'll be fighting him off :)

Another convert!    Wah ha ha!   

Glad you are enjoying it!  :)

#92 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 5, 2018 - 5:56 am

I took the plunge and grabbed a throw from Kohls. You all were so right!! They are awesome! My toes are covered, what a fantastic treat.

My 13 year old immediately tried to steal it so I'm going to have to grab another or I'll be fighting him off :)

Ha! Welcome to the "KTAA" (Kohl's Throw Addicts Anonymous) club! :D

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#93 MsKate  OFFLINE  

MsKate

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 5, 2018 - 11:20 am

I haven't been to Kohl's on BF for a few years, but I think that I'll be snagging one of the throws.  My 7 year old son likes to swipe any blanket I'm using already, so I think a couple of these will be good to have around!

#94 jesusluvu  OFFLINE  

jesusluvu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,288 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 6, 2018 - 5:51 am

It is hard to stop when you get started and wrapped up watching Christmas movies are the best. 

#95 speeddiva  OFFLINE  

speeddiva

This Space for Rent

• 2,274 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 6, 2018 - 7:28 am

Full seasons of TV shows on DVD

#96 jeni1072  OFFLINE  

jeni1072

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 6, 2018 - 10:12 am

I always get several bags of dog food because they are on super sale....but none this year from Petco OR Petsmart :(

#97 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 6, 2018 - 12:52 pm

I always get several bags of dog food because they are on super sale....but none this year from Petco OR Petsmart :(

It seems the PetSmart ad is only a preview and not the full ad. Fingers crossed that this is true, as I was very disappointed by what I saw in the PetSmart one as it is now. 

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#98 AliJ  OFFLINE  

AliJ

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33 Posts
  • Member since 2017

Posted Nov 6, 2018 - 12:54 pm

Why do people like the Kohl's throws so much?  I've never bought one, so just curious.  

#99 bluebear  OFFLINE  

bluebear

• 1,562 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 6, 2018 - 12:58 pm

Because they are big and soft and pretty and comfy and awesome.

#100 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 6, 2018 - 1:01 pm

And pretty inexpensive for their quality. :) (Yep, will be adding at least a couple more to my collection this year!)

#101 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 6, 2018 - 1:02 pm

This!

I’m a big girl ( tall and wide :) ) and they cover me completely!

#102 jesusluvu  OFFLINE  

jesusluvu

• 1,288 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 7, 2018 - 5:45 am

Why do people like the Kohl's throws so much?  I've never bought one, so just curious.  

Yep everything every one else said. 

#103 B&H  OFFLINE  

B&H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 14, 2018 - 8:29 am

I have always bought new "Realtree" Dog Beds from Tractor Supply, every year for $19.99. Now it seems that they do not even carry them any longer. They were the really big ones, 40 x 50 which is what I need for my Mastiffs.   :cry2:

#104 avsfan  OFFLINE  

avsfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Yesterday, 3:25 pm

Sheets from WalMart. Used to buy the Tidy Cat from Petsmart too, but we're down to just one cat now, and he uses Slide.

Edited by avsfan, Yesterday, 3:27 pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users