Time for the next t-shirt contest!
To be entered to win, reply to this thread with captions for each of these 3 photos:
Contest will be open until 9pm ET on Monday, October 15th. I will then randomly choose 10 members who entered and you'll win a Black Friday t-shirt.
As always, you can only win a maximum of one shirt per year. This includes the shirts won by members in the t-shirt club. However you are welcome and encouraged to continue entering contests even after you win a shirt
And don't forget that if you want to order more Black Friday shirts, you can do that here!
Caption Photos & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]
Posted Oct 8, 2018 - 5:24 am
Time for the next t-shirt contest!
Posted Oct 8, 2018 - 6:52 am
My favorite contest!
#1 - I've been out here for 3 days, surely there's something in this ad I want!
#2 - Awww, look at all those idiots standing outside in the cold. We're all nice and warm in here. Just a couple more hours and we'll unlock the door.
#3 - If I could just touch the enchanted XBox One game, I know all my Christmas wishes will come true!
Posted Oct 8, 2018 - 10:15 am
I already won a tshirt but here is my thoughts:
1. Lets see if I cannot get my first, second, third, fourth, or fifth choice then I'll get ...blah blah blah
2. Hi, welcome....little do they know we already sold ourselves all of the doorbusters
3. Me, me, me or Mine, Mine, Mine
Posted Oct 8, 2018 - 11:45 am
1. Why did they give us Best Buy ads...wait, I thought this line was for Target?
2. Let's see what's behind palette number 3?
3. I've got.........Call of Duty for XBox! (You could hold more games if you put down the coffee travel mug)
Posted Oct 8, 2018 - 12:34 pm
1. Hmmmm, I wish I would have paid closer attention to those charts on gottadeal.com...
2. Do you see all those shoppers wearing t-shirts that say 15 years GottaDEAL?!
3. I gottadeal, you gottadeal, who else wants a deal...
Posted Oct 8, 2018 - 2:26 pm
2. Yes!!! No Thanksgiving Day Opening!!
3. I am open!! Throw it over here!! I got it !! Touchdown!!!
Posted Oct 8, 2018 - 2:27 pm
1. Looking perplexed: if she had checked GottaDeal.com she would already know what she is here to buy.
2. Solid red, checkered red, lumberjack red plaid, burgundy red, even red hair will do!
3. Toss some over this way!
Posted Oct 9, 2018 - 3:11 am
Will Little Johnny get in trouble with that drone? My neighbors do have that pool...
No tramplings this year!
If I were Stretch Armstrong I could actually get that.
Posted Oct 9, 2018 - 3:38 am
I SO love reading all the clever captions that everyone posts! Starts every day with a chuckle.
Posted Oct 9, 2018 - 6:04 am
#1. Dang it, maybe if I put the TV on my back I can fill the cart up with the movies and games
#2. Look at the cute people wanting to get in, bless there hearts its warm in here
#3. ( Auction voice ) I have 15, can I get 20, now 20 can I get 30, 30 going once, twice .....
Posted Oct 9, 2018 - 10:54 am
1. I NEED TO FIND SOMETHING TO BUY! I told the family it was essential to be in this line for 5 days.
2. In an unused scene from a recent movie about Black Friday, the studio realized the scene wasn't realistic.
3. Walmart: The NYSE of video gaming.
I'm not as creative as in past years, but I'm starting to get into the spirit. Pretty sure I'll get a shirt from the club anyways, but this is usually my favorite contest.
I'm just a dude trying to find a good deal.
Kansas City Royals fan since birth. Even the bad years!
Posted Oct 9, 2018 - 1:04 pm
1. Joy to the world! The Deals Have Come!
2. Winter is coming, and its just on the other side of that door....poor Target employees
3. Who wants it? I got it!!!
Winter is coming...That means Black Friday is too!!!
Posted Oct 9, 2018 - 3:18 pm
2. Target employees watching the mob of unruly shoppers get rained on. " We'll open the door in another hour! "
3. "And you get a game! And you get a game! And you all get a game!!!!"
Posted Oct 10, 2018 - 10:32 am
1. Maybe if I remembered my glasses I could actually read this and see what is on sale.
2. 3...2...1... And they are off, this will be a close race ... lets see who gets that door buster first ...
3. Going Once ... Going Twice .. Sold to lady with the blue travel mug, next up is ....
Posted Oct 10, 2018 - 11:13 am
#1. ... (Ok, now if I just trip this lady in front of me when the doors open I can get this doorbuster first!) ...
#2. I can't wait to see their faces when we tell them our gift card machine is down for all those free gift cards with phone purchase doorbusters!
#3. "Man, I said I got GameCast! I need the new Madden for GAMECAST!"
Posted Oct 10, 2018 - 5:09 pm
2. Target employees pose for a selfie Thanksgiving night ten minutes before the doors open for Black Friday sales. The company ran a group photo promotion on social media to promote employee morale on the blockbuster shopping day, asking stores to post selfies with the hashtags #thissmileisntforcedatall, #upallnight, and #awkwardcolleaguegrouphugs.
3. Despite the fact that most of them could not see the item up for auction, they knew that it had to be better than that Banksy auction.
Posted Oct 11, 2018 - 7:19 am
1. With no cell service we are reduced to shopping the old fashioned way
2. Target employees are told no Thanksgiving opening (just kidding)
3. I got the last one!
Posted Oct 11, 2018 - 1:20 pm
#1 - Now that I've been on this line for the past week... let's see if there's anything I want here... (been there, done that, except I have GottaDeal to see the ads early, except those last minute Best Buy items posted the night before)
#2 - Look at all those idiots freezing outside while we just stand here doing nothing.
#3 - Going for the pass...
Posted Oct 11, 2018 - 1:21 pm
2. Targets hiring picture for all the holiday help. To bad the newbies don’t know the craziness of Black Friday!
3. I’ll body surf if I have to just to get my hands on that toy!
Posted Oct 12, 2018 - 9:10 am
1. "Great, I'm first in line. Now I'll get good deals on all of the electronic items and sell them on eBay for 3 times as much."
2. A $100 Target Gift Card to the employee who puts on their best "happy face."
3. "Hey Look, I got one! I don't need it, but I got one anyway.
Posted Oct 12, 2018 - 10:01 am
Photo #1 I should have gotten here earlier! I hope I can get something on my list!
Photo #2 We get commissions for sales, right?
Photo#3 Is this the New York Stock Exchange?
Posted Oct 12, 2018 - 12:54 pm
#1- I know it was in this store ad! Where is it?
#2- Look at all those shoppers, we are so excited to see them!
#3- You got it, hand it here honey!
Posted Oct 13, 2018 - 2:39 am
2. If we smile and send love messages to the mob of customers outside in the cold they won’t yell at us when they don’t get their door buster.
3. Excuse me (girl in long sleeve tie dye) can someone please hand me a pair of socks from over there behind the mob?
Posted Oct 13, 2018 - 1:49 pm
Omg... There are 20 different TVs on sale ... which one did I want? I knew I should have marked it!!!
Ahhhhh.... look how cute that stampede is at Walmart!!!
“Team...we can do it !! On 3.... Break!”
Edited by jewleyp, Oct 13, 2018 - 1:55 pm.
Posted Oct 14, 2018 - 10:50 am
1) Dang it! I'm in line at Target with the Best Buy Ad
2) Lets pretend it is daylight savings time, we will spring ahead and give them one more hour in line
3) Ooo, Ooo, Ooo, Mr Kotter
Posted Oct 14, 2018 - 7:53 pm
1. I'll never find all this stuff! I need a map!
2. This will be fun watching them run for doorbusters not knowing the map is wrong.
3. This map is wrong! Where am I, Target? These aren't the Keurig machines!
~Quickly Robin!! To the Batmobile... for savings!
'It's not a lie, if you believe it':tongue1:
Posted Oct 16, 2018 - 4:59 am
The 10 winners are:
Vol Fan 1975
Congrats. Check your PMs to claim your shirt.
Look for another contest soon!
Posted Oct 16, 2018 - 5:20 am
Posted Oct 16, 2018 - 5:49 am
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users