Most unusual Santa requests

kardomr

Hi!

Wondering...just for fun...what are some of your DD's or DS's most unusual Santa list requests?

My dd9 has office supplies and a Xmas tree on her list. :)

Ah, so that's why you're looking for a Christmas tree :).  Does she want a small one for in her room, then?

I love it that she's asked for office supplies.  She'll be the boss of us all one of these days.

DD wants a guitar pick. She is 6. She owns a low-end hello kitty basic guitar. She picks it up and plays it for 5 minutes every 2 weeks. No one else we know plays the guitar.

...I have no idea

Take an old credit card and cut out the guitar pick shape from that. Had some guitar playing friends show me that one. :)

• Like 2

Ah, so that's why you're looking for a Christmas tree :).  Does she want a small one for in her room, then?

I love it that she's asked for office supplies.  She'll be the boss of us all one of these days.

Yep! That's why! She wants a full size one! And I'm happy to get it!--All my ornaments have been relegated to the back of the tree! 

DD wants a guitar pick. She is 6. She owns a low-end hello kitty basic guitar. She picks it up and plays it for 5 minutes every 2 weeks. No one else we know plays the guitar.

...I have no idea

I love it when kids ask for things like guitar picks! lol! Easy! Inexpensive! Kids have no idea the possibilities! ;) 

Mh 16 yo son asked for 2 big bags of flaming hot cheetos, a jar of mayo (not miracle whip) to eat with said cheetos and 2 family size boxes of Cap'N Crunch crunch berry cereal (not the generic kind)...i put some type of treats in their stockings each year, but he has had requests for the past two years...last year ot was a big box of ritz crackers...

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDeal mobile app

• Like 2