Contest: Discuss Black Friday @ Win $100 Gift Cards [Winners Posted!]

Brad

We celebrate on Saturday, after the shopping is done. No anxiety about getting the deals then. I am usually quite pleased with the deals I got the 2 days before thanks to my preparation with the help of GottaDeal! Now where are the ads!?!  :runaway: Need ads now....losing my mind....

• Like 1

Looking forward to Black Friday but only vicariously. It seems like this is always a bad time for extra cash.

DH needs some long sleeve pocket T shirts but there is nothing we must have. Our 60 year old Toastmaster toaster works perfectly. The Tv in the br is almost new and the old one in the living room is too heavy to move!

I have a serious question to ask everyone.  In the past few years, we've noticed that stores are opening earlier and earlier, most now on Thanksgiving evening instead of Friday morning, but my question is how likely are you going to take time away from your families to save what doesn't appear to be a decent amount of money anymore?  I don't want a dragged out explanation, if possible, but I'm just curious if everyone is feeling like last year was a waste of time.

Thankfully this isn't an issue anymore where we used to have Thanksgiving dinner is no longer acceptable so instead we have Thanksgiving lunch and were out last year in time for Macy's opening. If we still went elsewhere for dinner though I'd have to make do with my online shopping and whatever I could get afterwards.

We even gained a shopper last year who was more than a little surprised when we didn't get back until around midnight.

this contest seems like a lot of work for brad, and whoever is helping.. unless there is something i am missing they have to go through EVERY post and count them by person. yikes i hope they have some kind of a program that counts them! or they deserve to win for all the work they wuill be putting in!!

Just back from shopping in my pink gotta deal shirt...was asked about it at least a dozen times..hopefully they will check the site out...As for sales I can only say " what a let down"..on the bright side...the other shoppers were actually pleasant for once

• Like 2

Mee Too! But mine was on Thanksgiving... I mustered enough energy to make it to PetSmart on Friday morning then DH wanted to go to Target.  After that all done for the rest of the weekend. Luckily I had done most of my shopping early TDay morning !