Black Friday T-Shirt Status Update Thread

Brad

Thought I'd make this thread to keep everyone updated on the shirts for this year.

Represent.com Orders: If you ordered items from Represent.com, they will be charging your credit card soon if they haven't already and will ship the shirts within the next 2 weeks, in plenty of time for Black Friday.

Prize Winner Shirts: For those of you who won shirts so far this year, you'll be happy to know that the printer dropped them off today. I'll have to package them and include some GD goodies and the first batch should ship in the next week as long as things aren't too busy with new ads, etc... I'll use this thread to update when batches have been shipped so you know when yours is on its way.

With each prize shirt this year you'll get a GD zippered keyring pouch, some GD temporary tattoos and a mini peel & stick 2015 GD calendar.

As always, there is a limit of one shirt per household, so once you win a shirt this year, you can't win another.

I've still got quite a lot of shirts to give away, so keep an eye on the forum, on our Facebook page and tune in to the webcasts with bigjimslade for your chance to win over the next 2 weeks and if you have any ideas for fun contests, let me know :)

• Like 8

I kind of think a cool idea for a contest would be to ask people how they got into Black Friday shopping. I'm interested to read about why someone decided to go for the first time, what their first experiences were like, and what keeps them going back each year.
  • Like 1

I was thinking the same thing momlori! I have been trying so hard to win one the past few years and never have but some people win them and never claim them!

I will HAPPILY give my shipping information if it gets too hard trying to get them to hand theirs over!!!!

• Like 2