Who do you bring shopping with you?

julz0420

I fly solo in my nice comfy home why people wait either days or hours in lines!  I also learned some very good info to use for future bf events by the fourms on another site this year!  Apparently Discover will PM Black Friday.  So I will be looking at signing up for a Discover card before next year comes and just buy the items I want and have them PM later.

My ds went with me this year.  He is 14 (15 in 2 weeks) and has nice long arms to grab stuff for me now that he is younger and taller, lol.  At one point I was frustrated by all of the people crammed in the aisles at WalMart and he just made the comment "push through them, that is what I have to do at school between classes".

Wow - I can't imagine, but he said everyone wears their backpack at their school at with 2,100 students I guess the hallways get really jammed.  I thought he might be a little overwhelmed but, nope, lol.

I go out alone. No one I know wants any part of the madness. They all think I'm crazy. Lol. DD12 wants to go but I think she is too young still. Told her a few more years and she should be able to handle it.

This is me, too...only my DD is only 5, so it'll be a LONG time before I have company...but yes, my friends think I'm nuts, and not a one of them is brave enough to try it with me...oh well, I just have to prioritize, and go after what I want/need the most...

• Like 1

This is me, too...only my DD is only 5, so it'll be a LONG time before I have company...but yes, my friends think I'm nuts, and not a one of them is brave enough to try it with me...oh well, I just have to prioritize, and go after what I want/need the most...

It may not be THAT long...  I took DD4 & DS3 with me on Friday morning to PetSmart, Menards, and Costco.  Those still count! :)  Of course I go solo on Thanksgiving because time is much more of the essence and more lines to wait in (which we all know is the epitome of a young child).

I think you have to either go with family that want to keep up the pace or go solo, your either going as fast as possible or your staying in the car.  Start Thanksgiving Evening with sleep before the deals go live and then hit it hard till they stop the doorbusters.  So sad when you hear over the intercom our doorbuster are ending in 20 mins such a let down, but that means the end is near for the day in stores, then its back to gottadeal for whatever sales come Cyber Monday and until xmas.