Do you Buy for Yourself on Black Friday?

magickallight

I shop Black Friday with my mom, so it's inevitable that she has me pick out a Christmas gift for myself. Other than that, sometimes I'l take advantage of the good deal on household items for myself & I almost always purchase a new movie or two.

Most of the stuff I would usually buy would be for myself.  Granted I didn't spend 100's of dollars, but I did find a lot of stuff for myself.  I would find stuff for other people as well.  I think the one year I bought only for other people was the first year I bought online, and it worked out well enough that I buy for other people online, then if I go to the stores, I get stuff for me.

Absolutely!  I usually buy something for myself that I don't think anyone else will.  This gets wrapped and placed under the tree along with all of the other gifts.  Funny thing is that I usually buy and wrap so many gifts I may forget what it is until I unwrap it!

Always buy for myself, and this way especially on series dvd bluray tv shows I get the current seasons I need and don't have to worry about someone giving me the wrong season.  When you get shows like the Big Bang Theory for example is has season 7 out and is on season 8.  The last thing I want is to get a duplicate season from someone who wants to get me something they think I may like.  So that to me just makes it easier, to give them a list of item to get and this way the $10 I spend I know that I save up to $40 for myself later.  Some things best to just purchase for myself and then if I don't get the other movies that were just released, there's always giftcards and exchanges.  Some things I just find easier to buy myself, and I don't purchase anything that I don't need and try my best throughout each year to put money aside every year, so that when Black Friday rolls around I don't feel bad spending money on something that I was going to purchase anyways, I look at the money that I save every year buy patiently waiting for the sales to begin and make sure to make a list of what site has which season and at what price so I know I'm getting the best deal and enjoy being quick on the purchase.