Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2014

Brad

My 70% haul! Wish I had the money to get all the good stuff but hey I was happy I had a choice of a few things I was after. The store I was at in tacoma, wa had a good half dozen power wheels at 70% down to just $55

Happy Shopping!

Do you have the dpci code  and price for the leapfrog solar system ? and how do I or where do I find the target inventory locater?

I bought that Leap Frog Solar System last year and still have it (assuming this is the one you are referring to):http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/3a7atyba.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/umy5uzu5.jpg

It is 204-04-1185

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I bought that Leap Frog Solar System last year and still have it (assuming this is the one you are referring to):http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/3a7atyba.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/umy5uzu5.jpg

It is 204-04-1185

Thanks- I will try and look for this- still dont have web site for inventory locater.

In the ladies workout clothes section of my Target they had about 2 different styles of winter coats by C9 Champion - 1 was a thinner jacket and 1 was a very warm ski jacket

There were 2 different colors for each coat and all of them were marked 70% off 

I bought a grey warm ski jacket one - # 283060096 $26.98 marked down from $89.99

there is a cartwheel still available for 25% off C9 Champion for mens womens and kids - which worked on the clearance so my final price was $20.xx!

I also used the cartwheel on the mens sweatshirts which were also 70% off and a pair of compression capris also already 70% off

I guess my Target didn't go 70 on toys yet.  I haven't been up there in a couple weeks, and when I stopped in yesterday I was shocked to see the toys at 50% still.  The dollhouses everyone was posting, the power wheels cars, Barbies, princesses, even Lego sets! There were some Duplo and Hero Factory sets at 50%.  It doesn't look like there's been a lot of shopping either.  Large aisle of toys, plus 3 or 4 end-caps. We had 11 of those power wheels and 7 dollhouses.  I looked through everything and there's nothing jumping out at me, but I have to stop back in today because they charged me the wrong price on something, so I plan on looking at the toys again to see if they're 70 and if the lego sets are still there I'll pick a couple to put away for my kids' friends' birthdays.  They already have all the sets that were clearanced, so I can't get any for them.  I wonder why we didn't go 70 last week. 

I guess my Target didn't go 70 on toys yet.  I haven't been up there in a couple weeks, and when I stopped in yesterday I was shocked to see the toys at 50% still.  The dollhouses everyone was posting, the power wheels cars, Barbies, princesses, even Lego sets! There were some Duplo and Hero Factory sets at 50%.  It doesn't look like there's been a lot of shopping either.  Large aisle of toys, plus 3 or 4 end-caps. We had 11 of those power wheels and 7 dollhouses.  I looked through everything and there's nothing jumping out at me, but I have to stop back in today because they charged me the wrong price on something, so I plan on looking at the toys again to see if they're 70 and if the lego sets are still there I'll pick a couple to put away for my kids' friends' birthdays.  They already have all the sets that were clearanced, so I can't get any for them.  I wonder why we didn't go 70 last week. 

Legos mostly have not gone below 50% anywhere. I found some Friend sets at 70%, but I think I am the only one. Power wheels are 50% at all 10 of the stores I went to last Thursday, same with the Barbie sets and doll houses. Most items here went 70% last week, but pretty much everything you mention didn't. The Legos often don't go below 50% anymore, but that has varied quite a bit. But if your store has a LOT of clearance, they might have decided to try to hold out for a better price before clearancing it all the way to 70%. Where are you located?

Any movement on the camping gear?

Some of it moved last week, but I didn't see anything yet this week.

I'm in the Pittsburgh area. The only Legos I've seen hit 70 in the past few clearances were some Monster Fighter sets, but I wouldn't be surprised if these Hero factory and Duplos go lower since they have so many.  I think the weather contributed to less shoppers around here.  We've had polar vortex days, snow days, more subzero days, and a lot of people are just staying in if they don't have to go out. I'll report back when I get home today if there were any lower prices on anything. :)

Did anyone see electric scooters or shoes go down?  Gym shoes, specifically.  I went to the 2 closest stores this morning, but they were just getting started in toys and sporting goods, hadn't even started in shoes.  I'm wondering if it's worth going to a further store.

I'm in the Pittsburgh area. The only Legos I've seen hit 70 in the past few clearances were some Monster Fighter sets, but I wouldn't be surprised if these Hero factory and Duplos go lower since they have so many.  I think the weather contributed to less shoppers around here.  We've had polar vortex days, snow days, more subzero days, and a lot of people are just staying in if they don't have to go out. I'll report back when I get home today if there were any lower prices on anything. :)

Yep, that might be why you are seeing so much left, too. I stopped by one of my stores late in the morning today. They were marking sporting goods. No movement on the camping stuff. They also told me they'd have to mark all the remaining toys next week since there was no movement this week because of the reset.So if you still have anything worth going after, next week it is.

If anyone was waiting for the Christmas "gifts" in mens, they marked them to 70% yesterday.

My store had almost mo toys left, some 50% some 70%. Nothing good left, all the legos are gone; so jealous of those who can still find them at 50% off. My son really wants the Star Wars Jabba's Palace or any of the bigger sets. Anyone seen the big Ninjago Dragon on sale?

Well, as of 2 pm yesterday, toys were still mostly 50% off at my store in southwest PA, and I even found a whole extra aisle of clearance toys back in sporting goods that I missed when I was there on Wednesday.  There were a few things that had already hit 70, so I guess we're staggering ours like we did with the July clearance.  A lot of the stuff that other people have found at 70 are still 50 at mine, but there were some Superman sets, Planes toys, and little odds and ends that were at 70. And we still have a ton of toys, and more snow coming. 

My little brother's birthday is this weekend, and I found some really cute stuff in the men's clothing section for 70% off.  Nice hoodies for $7.48.  Also, a lot of cologne and shaving sets on an endcap in health and beauty at 50 and 70%. 

I found the "Mia's magic tricks" Lego friends at 70% DCPI 086021521 the first day of markdowns.  All clearance legos at any price point are gone here. 

I did see several electric kids ride-in cars (police car, hummer, and 2 others I can't remember) at 70% yesterday at the Cordova store.  I didn't notice anything else dropping in price in toys.

Legos mostly have not gone below 50% anywhere. I found some Friend sets at 70%, but I think I am the only one.

Yesterday found baseball items marked down to 70% off.  Camping still at 50% with the exception of the folding chairs that were marked down to 70%.  Lots of bedding marked 30% and a scattering of toys marked 50% and 70%.  Did find the hexbug warriors marked down to 5.xx from ~$20.  Nerf water guns and some dive sticks were also in toys marked down 70%.  Hard to think about swimming when it's 19 degrees outside!  :gdchatter:

Boo Hoo. I went to Target yesterday hoping they would mark the rest of the toys 70% off today. They had a ton of those 4 piece dancing Barbie sets and some Disney dolls, etc.... Got there at 8:00 and almost all of it went salvage. I hate that!!!!!! The only thing they kept were those fuzzy blue Monster dudes and some odds and ends. :( They did mark down some scooters and camping stuff to 70% off. It wasn't a wasted trip but they have never salvaged so many toys at 50% before.  They had game tables, dartboards, etc... 70% off too and they were busy in the picture frame aisle marking when I left.

Boo Hoo. I went to Target yesterday hoping they would mark the rest of the toys 70% off today. They had a ton of those 4 piece dancing Barbie sets and some Disney dolls, etc.... Got there at 8:00 and almost all of it went salvage. I hate that!!!!!! The only thing they kept were those fuzzy blue Monster dudes and some odds and ends. :( They did mark down some scooters and camping stuff to 70% off. It wasn't a wasted trip but they have never salvaged so many toys at 50% before.  They had game tables, dartboards, etc... 70% off too and they were busy in the picture frame aisle marking when I left.

Did you happen to notice if the folding chairs in the camping section went down 70%?

Camping finally went down 70%.  Got the Swiss Gear beach shelter for 14.98 and the Coleman canopy with sunshade for 29.08.  Also found a double wide Swiss Gear sleeping bag for 23.98.  I bought one of these last year and love it.  Great for when my house is full of kids and they make "pallets" for crashing after a long day of baseball!! Saw the 10 person tent marked down 70% too along with lunch bags.

Also found a lot of luggage marked down 70%.  Got some Embark carry on rollers for 19.98 each (burnt orange and black) and saw some really nice rolling duffles too.

A few toys moved to 70%.  Picked up the Star Wars pinball machine for 5.xx (table top version).

O'cedar's O'duster was marked down 50% along with the 20 packs of pads.  Reviews are all over the place, but for 19.98, I'll try it out.  If it helps keep up with the dog hair, I'll be a happy camper.

Found a CK One perfume/lotion gift set for 8.xx and some Dunkin Donuts coffee marked down 50% (pumpkin spice, apple pie, salted caramel).

Not a bad day at Target.  Thought I would have missed the camping stuff, but they may have marked down today instead of yesterday.  

I stopped on my way home yesterday and the camping chairs were 50 and 70 off.  The one I wanted remained 50 off so I got one and two of the cheaper ones.  Also found some different toys I hadn't seen before and some of the older toys already marked down 70 off were now marked down even further.  So bought some more stuff. 

Got a folding camping chair for 70% off today, it was originally $20.xx and I got it for $6.xx. Only one left. I got a Coleman rolling collapsible cooler for 70% off for $14.98. Did not see any tents or sleeping bags left. The dyson vacuums are finally on clearance here but they are only 15% off and only 2 left, both different prices as they are different models. Cheapest one was $339. I would love to score one at 50% so I'm gonna stalk those. A lot of markdowns in kitchen section, tableware and silverware, dish towels, place mats, etc. Most stuff at 30%. Picture frames were marked down to 30% and 50%.

Not everything in camping went down by me. Guess I'll check back next week!

This is very YMMV, but before Christmas at Kmart, I saw the hexbug warriors battle stadium (the bigger box with more track pieces). Since I bought the small sets on clearance at Target, I went back to Kmart in search of it and found one that was not coming up on the price scanner (said to check shelf tag but there wasn't one). Had to go to customer service and no one knew the clearance price, just original price of $29.99. Manager was called and they agreed to sell it to me for $2.99!

So for anyone who scored those small hexbug warrior sets at Target, swing by Kmart and look for the bigger one! Again, maybe I just got lucky but worth a shot if you really want the big set!

Not everything in camping went down by me. Guess I'll check back next week!

This is very YMMV, but before Christmas at Kmart, I saw the hexbug warriors battle stadium (the bigger box with more track pieces). Since I bought the small sets on clearance at Target, I went back to Kmart in search of it and found one that was not coming up on the price scanner (said to check shelf tag but there wasn't one). Had to go to customer service and no one knew the clearance price, just original price of $29.99. Manager was called and they agreed to sell it to me for $2.99!

So for anyone who scored those small hexbug warrior sets at Target, swing by Kmart and look for the bigger one! Again, maybe I just got lucky but worth a shot if you really want the big set!

90% off-great score!

Anyone know if camping got any further markdowns this week? Three things I want still and I know two items were marked down last Thursday from 30 to 50% off and one item stayed at 30% without going down any further. Do you think that last one would go 50 today or next week?

Anyone know if camping got any further markdowns this week? Three things I want still and I know two items were marked down last Thursday from 30 to 50% off and one item stayed at 30% without going down any further. Do you think that last one would go 50 today or next week?