shipping

johjstc

Order placed last weds. - got an email this morning that its "preparing for shipment". Sigh. I'm so spoiled by amazon.

~excuse typos. sent from KF and tired of fixing errors from this damn keyboard

Mine is still "in process" ....which means there's probably a very slim chance it will be here before Saturday when I need one of the items.

I got a box from Kohls yesterday and opened it this morning. One box of ornaments is missing but on the invoice it says I was charged for 2 (which is what I ordered, 2 boxes). On my Kohls account it says partially shipped, but says nothing about the other box of ornaments being shipped and on there I was also charged for 2 boxes.

I called this morning and was told that one of the boxes was out of stock. That is why I was sent only one box, but they sure didn't mind charging me for both boxes! She told me that they would refund me for the other box. But I wonder, if I hadn't called would they have adjusted the total amount charged.. Keep your eyes open if you've ordered and didn't get your whole order.

Shipping is slow and their tracking system needs to be improved.   Not impressed with their shipping. Told customer service that the other day and she told me that a lot of customers say that about their tracking system. She said thank you and I will make a note about your suggestion.   Meaning save your breath nothing will change. LOL

Ugh. I tried to return something without the packing slip. Their website says I can use my order number. The store wouldn't do my return with the order number, and I didn't have the credit card I used to place the order with me (furthermore, I used a one time use number, so I don't know if they can look that up.)

Just took a merchandise credit. Bleah.

I have never had a problem with them. I always receive my order in a reasonable amount of time. Even when I order and have it shipped to my DS's in Washington and Wisconsin there has never been a problem.  Now TRU is another story :(

Just had an order cancelled and the only explanation is system cancel.  Urghhhh I am so mad.  It was something I really needed for Christmas but I think they didn't like the huge discount I received.  It was for a candy dispenser.

This happened to me today also, after eight days of my order being in the submitted status. It took 3 calls to them, becasue their CS dept was having tech issues, to get it worked out. They originally told me the order was canceled because the item was oos, but strangely by the third call it was in stock. I also wonder if they didn't like all the discounts I was able to apply to it. CS placed the order again for me with all the same discounts applied as before, and it now shows in fulfillment.

The bonus is I received $40 in Kohl's cash for it being ordered again this week, when Kohl's cash wasn't being offered last week. A little compensation for my 2 hours spent on the phone trying to get this worked out

I placed an order on 12/2 (9 days ago) and just got notification that it shipped today. I had actually emailed them about it earlier and got a form email response saying due to the weather there was a delay.  Funny thing is when I checked the shipment notification it is shipping from a warehouse here in the state that I live in and the weather hasn't been bad!!

• Like 1