JCP buttons any winners?

totallyBF

I went shopping today and went to JCP to get one of those free button has anyone got anything good?

Out of four buttons, I have received $25 in holiday certificates. Not bad, I guess...but, I have a hard time finding anything there...my Grandmother loves the salon though...lol!

I've gotten 14 buttons total, and out of those I have won 3-$10 certificates and 3-$5 certificates. I used 1 of the $10 certs on a $14 sweater, 1 $10 cert on a $20 sweater, and a $5 one on a $6 shirt. I have a $10 shirt picked out to use my last $10 cert on, and will probably use the last 2 $5 certs on a couple more of the $6 shirts. I'm happy about it because I'm currently losing weight and had gotten to a place where my old tops were too big, but I didn't want to spend very much money on clothes that will only fit for a month or two. $17 for 2 sweaters and 4 shirts is pretty great... plus, I'm hoping I'll win something else when I go in to use my last 3certs (swing by 3 times, get 6 more buttons)!

I got a $10 certificate, $5 certificate and $25 gift card - after entering 9 codes...so pretty good I think!

Do you know if we're able to combine certificates with other certificates/gift cards, etc?

The giftcard ones can be used with other coupons because its a gift card but the certificates for money off are one per transaction.