What do you do while standing in line at the store?

sigrist_2000

usually I talk to my husband or play games on my cell. He's deployed this year, so I'm going it alone (plus 7 1/2 mo preg). My phone is also about to die so I need to buy a new one, and I won't be able to play games for more than 10 mins before the battery will be gone. I'll probably just read the ads over again doing last minute planning and talk to other people in line.

First of all you talk what else can you do, but not to too many ppl only to 5 ppl in front and 5 behind....that way they dont take what you want, or at least chances are low....just get there early and then no one will steal what you got, but the best thing is when you see them inside they are your new buddy and will help you out with something like hey grab 2 of these i grab 2 of these andthen you meet and split crap, and bring friends best thing to do is bring freinds

When I went to Best Buy at 3 a.m. to wait in line a couple years ago, the managers came out and offered everyone free dougnuts. That was pretty cool.

I won't be bringing any coffee, nor drinking any that morning. Yes, I'll be completely dazed, but at least I won't have to piss like a racehorse. The problem is, caffeine is a diuretic, and having a bladder emergency is the last thing I need while waiting in the middle of line.

What I will do is smoke a J. or two and listen to my iPod Shuffle. Not going to bring the Nintendo DS... what if some jerk in the crowd bumped into me and I dropped it, and it quickly got trampled? I'm too paranoid for that to happen.

Things to do while standing in line:

Pour water in hand, make sneeze noise, throw water on back of person's neck

(Amusement Potential: 5-15 minutes)

Always a good gag. For an even bigger reaction out of the person, act like you're not sorry at all for what they think you did. Comment instead on how big that sneeze was or about how there was a lot of mucus in that one.

Stare at the back of someone's head until they turn around

(Amusement Potential: 2-5 minutes)

This works on the "I have the feeling I'm being watched" principle. Conduct an experiment-does this really work?

LMAO just a few suggestions to help with boredom. :D

Guest Deals4Me
Make friends...:) Every Bf I've been to, I have always had like 20 new friends by the time we left, we gathered things for other people and traded off. It was GREAT!!! Especially since you cant be in 10 places at once!

Guest Deals4Me

Things o do while standing in line:

Stare at the back of someone's head until they turn around

(Amusement Potential: 2-5 minutes)

This works on the "I have the feeling I'm being watched" principle. Conduct an experiment-does this really work?

Oh that just made me lmao....UNFORTUNETLY! I am the first person in line. I make it a priority to be first in line! So that would be my head you are staring at....:lmao:

Guest Deals4Me

I know a few other amusing things, but I think I would end up in county for my amusements if someone did the snot/water thing that Darrien is talking about.......:splat::violin:

ugh..sends shivers in my soul thats so disgusting!

READ

AT BB by me they have an awning that has lights in it so it's fine, and at OM where I have gone first for the past few years, I usually read by the lights in the parking lot while sitting in my car til someone else shows up. then I just stand by the door and try to read by the light coming from inside the store. (my book fits in the pocket of my coat, so I don't even have to go put it in the car before I go in.