What do you do while standing in line at the store?

sigrist_2000

Just waited for xbox 360 the other night, from 12:30 am on..., Spent alot of time talking about how much longer we had to wait and about how lucky we were to be waiting where we were. Had a pavillion under cover in a corner with tables and chairs. Watched a DVD on someones laptop... that was pretty cool. Talked about how much longer we had...Was fun watching the forklift guy moving around pallets for a bit, watched the night stock guys leave or get in line, talked about how much longer we had...

Just me heading out. My first BF. Guess I'll just stand there and freeze. Hopefully some friendly people are in line with me.

try to stay warm!..its supposed to be 14 degrees (for the low) with wind chills way below that where i am going! hopefully one of my sisters go with me and we can switch out every so often

This will be my first overnighter BF. I'll be talking to my sister on my cell phone who will be at the CC in MA while I'll be at one in MD. I'll probably play solitare on my PDA and I brought a couple of books last weekend to read.

I stand there thinking, what in the hell are all of us doing out this early in the morning freezing our nads off...then I look at the Best Buy ad and go to my happy place!

I know this thought will pop in my head at least 3-4 times.