Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I noticed that as well. For the DVDs and Blu-rays it specifically says 'More titles available'. But not for the games listed. Of course they may still change that for the printed ad, but who knows.

I will have to look at the .PDF version, but i believe that the A Team may be listed twice!

I want some of those Toys that I never saw in my Walmart store like the piano and another fisher price toy also the pjs and hoodies too since they start at 10 fri when should I get there will Walmart be open before 10 on thanksgiving

Be sure to check with your store manager on this. Stock may well depend upon the class and size of the store in your area.

To add to what everyone else was saying, this is an amazing deal. I mean first of all you pay $299 for that bundle right now and that's without a $50 GC. As others have said yes this includes the game Kinect Adventures which is a fun game that shows you what the Kinect is all about. If anyone is considering a 360 this year I would easily and wholeheartedly recommend this very bundle. This isn't one I would pass up. Oh and unless you intend to download a ton of games off the Xbox Live Arcade then 4GB will be plenty and even if you do run into trouble the Xbox 360 recently had an update that allows it to work with flash drives up to 16GB so if you run out of space you could always just grab one of those.

Excellent advice. Some may pass on it because it has one major setback....no Bluray. Kids do not care. the Xbox is a solid buy for them. The addition of a Kinect makes it a good family buy as well. Mom gets $50 for the purse......Win Win.

Not bad. Typical deals. Wonder if we will see more. Its un like Walmart to do this but hey. I'm liking some of those. But others are soso. I mean 10$ for 8gb stick? Even stapled beat them on that.

To release this so early, one would have to think that the Execs are looking closely at the reactions on the message boards and Facebook. Walmart has something else up it's secret sleeve..........

To release this so early, one would have to think that the Execs are looking closely at the reactions on the message boards and Facebook. Walmart has something else up it's secret sleeve..........

Definitely a possibility. . . I wonder if they'll come out (day or two before BF) with a small ad for a secret sale for items around 3 or 4 a.m. to try to keep everyone at Walmart allll night.

Based on price per dollar ratio vs. last year ads, this year deal is MUCH WORSE than last year. 32" LCD is now already going for $199 at some stores, and Walmart is only $10 less at $188. It should have been priced at $149 in the first place. Last year was $199 when most 32" LCD started at $249. Amazon.com has a Haier 32" LCD right now for $199.99 with free shipping, and it is still in-stock. The $198 Compaq laptop has a slower processor with only 1.0 GHz processor speed (10 year old technology) without any HDMI output that regularly sells for $229 right now, vs. a $198 Emachines last year with a 1.8 GHz processor and with HDMI output, so it is MORE expensive this year. The $388 HP 17" laptop is overpriced when some retailers I saw sell a 17" laptop for $299.

The best deal here is the Emerson 40" LCD TV for $248. So far, the lowest-priced 40" I saw is $299.

Overall, I am NOT impressed.

Edited by cireafan

Am I the only person who is excited about the 99.00 Wii? Maybe this year we will finally get a game system at our place (if I can convince DS to get the Wii and not the x-box).

I do hope Amazon or Target match this as I'd rather not go to Walmart due to the locations.

Fair warning to you and perhaps anyone else interested in the Wii for $99. Up until a few weeks ago all Nintendo Wiis had the ability to play Nintendo Gamecube games as well as work with Nintendo Gamecube controllers. Ever since October 23rd all newly manufactured Wiis no longer support Gamecube games and accessories. So it is very likely that this $99 Wii will not support Gamecube games and accessories. For most this may not be much an issue, but some people already have a nice collection of Gamecube games that or they prefer a Gamecube controller to use in games like the Super Smash Bros. series or the Mario Kart series mainly because the Gamecube controller looks and feels most like other controllers from other consoles like the PS3 controller or the Xbox 360 controller. If you don't have a library of Gamecube games or intend this for younger children for whom have never really experienced the Gamecube, then this $99 Wii would be great.

On a different note though, to anyone getting a Wii for the first time, if you have an HDTV then I highly recommend you get a set of component cables for the Wii as, although it won't be true HD like you would find with the PS3 or Xbox 360, but the cables would help make your games look better than with the cables provided. Most all stores sell these cables at around $20 to $25 but if you're not immune to online shopping I might check out Amazon.com or Monoprice.com as either place is assured to give you a much better price on a set of these cables over what most retail stores will charge you.

If you have any questions or comments, let me know.

EDIT - I noticed something interesting, so TAKE NOTE: That Wii console for $99 appears to be just that, the console. Every "bundle" up until this point has included some game with it (the latest bundle, being a console without Gamecube support, includes New Super Mario Bros.) but this $99 Wii doesn't specifically say that it includes a game. So you will want to exercise caution and not automatically assume that $99 deal includes a game, unlike how every other Wii offering before this has. So basically if my thinking is correct on this one, then that makes this offering just a little less sweet as you would then have to purchase a game to go with it.

Edited by DaFees

Definitely a possibility. . . I wonder if they'll come out (day or two before BF) with a small ad for a secret sale for items around 3 or 4 a.m. to try to keep everyone at Walmart allll night.

This could be a real possibility because if you think about it, between midnight and 8AM Wal-Mart doesn't give it's customers any reason to stay in their store, leaving them to wonder off to other places (not counting those that'll already be open (Target/Best Buy) like Sears, for example. So I could see Wal-Mart putting out a separate secret ad with some deals to intice customers to line up for them after their midnight purchases.

They had the secret sales last year if I remember.

See, I can't remember that at all-- I remember things we buy, but not the details, not the time, or how many stores we hit. It is like my brain has held it together with coupons and ad matching/waiting in line, etc, so when the mission is accomplished, I forget alot :shock:

do you remember anything that was on secret sale? jog my memory?

agh! No DS was counting on them to have their usual deal. have to buy 2 this year and need a deal. dang it![/quoteI just saw these either on sale or in a up coming ad to be on sale for like $60 or $70 i believe.Dont hold me to it.Ill see if i can find the ad or post and let ya know.not sure its still valid.Anyone else feel free to help here.

Am I the only person who is excited about the 99.00 Wii? Maybe this year we will finally get a game system at our place (if I can convince DS to get the Wii and not the x-box).

I do hope Amazon or Target match this as I'd rather not go to Walmart due to the locations.

I noticed the wii too *have been looking for a while) but it comes with no games so by the time I get those I have paid more. We want wii sports and sports resort.

Yesterday I ordred the Ps3 deal from Amazon for $249 with a $50 credit.. it came with no games) and now i see walmart has the same system with TWO games for $200.. Amazon has already shipped the system!... what IS the better deal? did I do right/wrong? ugh.. im still so confused!? (Amazon pros, no tax VS tax.. no waiting in line vs hopen to get one.. ) but the cons are no games....any input?? thanks.