Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I have mixed emotions! I can't believe their was no DS deal. I wonder if it will be a secret deal??!!

I am excited to see the trampoline. I also like the PS3 deal but it is not a great great deal. The games that come with it aren't anything that the boys would be interested in, but I could take them to Gamestop and trade them in for another game maybe.

I saw a few other things. Maybe the 19" TV which is about the same price they just had one for I believe.

i agree they really have nothing this year and usually every year i do so well in walmart...the only thing that would be worth it would be the power wheels for $99..other then that there really isnt anything else of interest...looks like i may be doing kmart and target as well...still waiting on those ads and toys r us i do every year...

Anyone know anything about the Xbox kinect bundle for $199 with gc? Is that a good price? Is the 4 gb workable? What's the going price normally?

I know nothing about the pricing for this so I am curious.

Thanks GD team for the ad!

Looks like it comes with a game too. I think that sounds like a great deal! A kinect alone is 99. 4GB is fine for younger children. MY DS is 12 and needs a hard drive for his because he downloads alot of things

Anyone know anything about the Xbox kinect bundle for $199 with gc? Is that a good price? Is the 4 gb workable? What's the going price normally?

The 4GB Xbox with Kinnect is going for about $300 now. If you don't download any content (or very little) the 4GB will work just fine. We got it last year and it's worked great for us. I've got four kids ages 8 to 17.

x

To add to what everyone else was saying, this is an amazing deal. I mean first of all you pay $299 for that bundle right now and that's without a $50 GC. As others have said yes this includes the game Kinect Adventures which is a fun game that shows you what the Kinect is all about. If anyone is considering a 360 this year I would easily and wholeheartedly recommend this very bundle. This isn't one I would pass up. Oh and unless you intend to download a ton of games off the Xbox Live Arcade then 4GB will be plenty and even if you do run into trouble the Xbox 360 recently had an update that allows it to work with flash drives up to 16GB so if you run out of space you could always just grab one of those.

I noticed something really interesting. In the ads from years past in the games section they would always say that there was more titles available at the selected prices. However in this years ad it doesn't say that anywhere. It would seem that only the titles shown are truly the only ones they'll have available.

I noticed something really interesting. In the ads from years past in the games section they would always say that there was more titles available at the selected prices. However in this years ad it doesn't say that anywhere. It would seem that only the titles shown are truly the only ones they'll have available.

I noticed that as well. For the DVDs and Blu-rays it specifically says 'More titles available'. But not for the games listed. Of course they may still change that for the printed ad, but who knows.

The one for $199 is the Kindle Fire. The one for $79 is the Kindle touch that sells for $79 on amazon with offers it was the first one to come out when they announced 4 new Kindles. No sale price on them, that is the regular price on Amazon. For me I would order off Amazon since I pay no tax or shipping.

The Kindle in the ad is not a Kindle Touch. The Kindle Touch doesn't have any buttons.

Something I noticed about the HDTVs during the webcast: alot of 'em are the same models as what was in last year's ad. Some are even the same price, and some are more expensive. :shock:

So very true! Emerson trash again, and other 60hz TVs that went unsold but the real gems are the LGs and the Toshiba. Solid laptop deals. Tablet deals are a no show(waste of print space). Games, toys , small home appliances and movies are spot on as usual. Overall a C+ ad.