Victoria's Secret offers 3 Sweaters for $30 plus free scarf

elite2058

I received a $10 off giftcard in the mail but am not sure if I can use it online? On the back it says "Present this card AT a VS store", and if I can use it, what numbers do I type in? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

The gift card number is on the top left and the PIN is on the top right. (on the back)

I have a 10 yr old daughter that is already developing curves! She needs sweaters and this is just an awesome deal, but i don't know what to get for her.

She is in a 1/2 jeans and mostly S Abercrombie tees (my jeans and t shirt girl!) -

she is 4ft 5 inches and weighs 94 lbs (and does have a little bit of a tummy so i don't want them to be too fitted on her) -

should i buy an XS or a S?

what about sizing for a woman that wears a 8/10 but has a D chest?

I have a 10 yr old daughter that is already developing curves! She needs sweaters and this is just an awesome deal, but i don't know what to get for her.

She is in a 1/2 jeans and mostly S Abercrombie tees (my jeans and t shirt girl!) -

she is 4ft 5 inches and weighs 94 lbs (and does have a little bit of a tummy so i don't want them to be too fitted on her) -

should i buy an XS or a S?

what about sizing for a woman that wears a 8/10 but has a D chest?

XS for your daughter...Medium for you if you like them fitted, large it you like them slightly loose.

Got my sweaters the other day.. very happy with them :)

Another code, not sure if its been posted already.

Free fragrance gift set with select sleepwear purchase.

Use code: FA919837 Valid till 12/21 at 11:59 pm est.

(set includes: dream angels heavenly, very sexy, body by Victoria, Victorias Secret pink,

Sexy little things, & sexy little things Noir, 9oz each.)

I got in on the last sweater with free scarf deal. I did get my free scarf.

Only with my shipment came another free scarf offer code "FA919849" valid through 12/21/09 . The same scarf as with the other deal. Only I can't find the scarf anywhere on the site to add to my cart. Any ideas? Thanks!

And with the 30% off code, this is a really good deal :)